1. FLEXIBLE PRICING While traditional marketing automation solutions may be expensive, monthly or quarterly subscriptions and pay-as-you- go pricing models work well for start ups.
2. TO BUILD BRAND AWARENESS Email is one of the most effective promotional tools for start ups to reach prospects and to stay in touch with existing customers.
3. BUILD & SEGMENT LEADS DATABASE Email marketing helps build and maintain a clean and up to date marketing leads database. Use detailed data to segment and fine tune the mailing list.
4. EXECUTE MASS EMAIL CAMPAIGNS The email tool can also be used at a later stage in the buying cycle to send highly customized nurture emails to your customers and prospects. Automation cuts down human error and frees up time for other tasks.
5. REDUCE NEED FOR LARGE TEAMS Without automation, managing and monitoring mass email campaigns would require a large army of marketing folks. With automation just a handful of marketers can do the job.
6. CUT DOWN REACTION TIME Get information on your campaigns instantly. This allows you to react faster. If a particular campaign is not doing well, pull the plug.
7. DO A/B TESTING A/B testing of email campaigns can be done easily simply by comparing their respective click through and open rates.
8. TRACK PROSPECTSTrack prospects that check out your online demo, or look atyour pricing page. Pass them onto sales as they are sales-ready. Other visitors may require further nurturing via a dripmarketing campaign.
9. CREATE & MONITOR LANDING PAGES Make landing pages quickly and with no assistance from design or IT. Do A/B testing. See which landing pages and call to action buttons generate leads.
GET MORE FROM OUREXPERTS AND THEIR EXPERTISEhttp://www.leadformix.com/blog
Startups – Main Challenges Startups start on ashoestring budget. They are short staffed,strapped for cash, and they have one personperforming multiple functions. For instance,the only two sales people might also do doubleduty as marketing. Startups may have a limitedIT budget. Yet they need to get the word out,since they are the new kids on the block. Theyneed to tell the world what they sell and whycustomers should buy from them.