Developing renewable energy sources is the means to secure for safe future.
Developing Renewable Energy
Sources Is The Means To Secure For
• It is the strength and vitality required for
sustained physical or mental activit
• It is an important aspect of every living
• There are many different sources of energy
that are naturally available throughout the
world in different forms
• Energy is measured in SI units of joules ( J )
Depending with energy regeneration
Concerning on Renewable Sources
• It is obtained from different natural sources
• Main common sources are sunlight, wind,
tides and geothermal
• Statistics indicated it is approximate 16% of
total global energy that is consumed on daily
• One advantage about this form of energy is
that it can be replaced and used continuously
without becoming depleted
Renewable sources of energy are mostly used in
three different areas:
heating by use of solar hot water and
motor fuels through the use of renewable biofuels.
• Renewable sources of energy are renewable and
easily regenerated. This is unlike fossil fuels which
are perishable once used.
• Renewable source of energy such as solar
produce clean energy that does not pollute the
environment. This is because no burning is
required during usage of the energy.
• Renewable sources of energy boost economic
growth and increase job opportunities. This
includes electrical energy which is used to run
• Maintenance cost needed to install and use
the renewable energy is relatively cheap. Solar
energy can be trapped easily and used for
• Most importantly, renewable energy are
available everywhere throughout the world
thus there is no chance of the sources
becoming depleted in future. For example,
solar energy is everywhere as the sun will
always be there every day.
• Using renewable sources of energy helps to
create a healthier and green world
• Non renewable sources Produce harmful
green house gases which contribute global
warming. Coal once burnt produces carbon
dioxide harmful to the environment.
• Once Non renewable sources are depleted
they cannot be replaced making them
expensive to obtain.