1. Brainstorm How do you want people feel when they hear the name? Write down the most important words on a paper.
2. Associate Begin associa:ng and arrange the new ideas around the word. Hit the thesaurus and ﬁnd all the synonyms for your words and phrases.
3. Associate more Find more associa:ons. Figure out what colors, plants, animals, etc., relate to your words.
4. Combine Combine associa:ons from one list with the other. Play with combina:ons of various words and par:al words. And… don’t judge at this moment.
5. Reﬂect & prioriDze Review your list and just give some thought to each name. How does it make you feel when you hear it? Throw out any that just dont ﬁt and make a priori:zed list of the rest. out of the senses experiencebuzz out of the senses added imagina:on cassowary added imagina:on youmagina:on platypus youmagina:on commonstory turtle zibra powarm box of ideas experia:on risk passion bumblebee out of the idea zibra himba pink ladybug experia:on herero experiencebuzz experidea zybra box of ideas out of the idea the innova:on factory bumblebee idea:on ifactory zybra passiona:on sarafac:on the innova:on factory pink ladybug sa:nfac:on sarafac:on ideac:on oxygen factory oxygen factory
6. Communicate Go over the list with your friends. Let them reﬂect on how each name makes them feel, and how memorable they think it is. Probably they will come up with new associa:ons, new combina:ons and new names. out of the senses experiencebuzz added imagina:on box of ideas youmagina:on bumblebee zibra zybra experia:on the innova:on factory out of the idea sarafac:on pink ladybug oxygen factory And please give me a hand in this process! Don’t hesitate to send me your comments/ sugges:ons/ remarks/ preferences….
7. Vote Don’t only go for the name you prefer the most, but also that your fellows, friends and future clients prefer. To be con:nued….