Phase 3 Topics:
● Web Grabbers
● Features Suggestion
● Web Rules help in performing certain actions when customers visit your
websites. You can engage them with pop-ups, messages or other options
available in Agile CRM.
● You can assign any number of
actions in a single web rule to
keep your visitors engaged for
as much time possible.
● To deploy pop-ups, you can
also select pre-defined
templates and load them to
Web Rules - Getting Started
Before adding a web
rule, the analytics code
needs to be added to
your website’s HTML
code just above the
‘</body>’ tag to enable
The Analytics code can
be found in Admin
Settings under API &
Tracking code has been added to the webpage’s HTML code which will enable
Web Rules - Sample Use Cases
● Whenever there’s a visitor on your website, depending
on the condition specified, a pop-up or a message can be
● Web-rules can also be created to pull data about a
contact using web forms.
● You can also add contacts to campaigns, add or remove
tags, add or subtract scores depending on the
conditions mentioned or the actions performed.
Reports - Email
● Email reports: Customize your reports based on a variety of tags & filters
and receive them periodically to be in touch with your workflow. Use the
information to improve your lead nurturing and customer retention
● You can choose to receive reports daily, weekly or monthly. Go get a report
instantly, click on ‘Send Now.’
Reports - Email
Click on “Reports,” choose
“Go” on any of the reports
and click “Add Email
Set a duration and save.
After save, an option to see a
report instantly is available.
Reports - Growth Graph
Monitor contacts/leads with your
custom tags growing over time.
For example, If you’ve attached a
tag “Buyer” to all contacts/leads
that get added to Agile CRM
(manually or via API), Growth
Graphs allow you to analyze how
contacts with the “Buyer” tag have
grown over time.
Reports - Funnel Graph
● Funnel Graph is a visual
representation of leads journey in
your sales cycle.
● To make Funnel Graphs work, it is
required that you add tags to
represent the change in a lead’s state
in your pipeline.
● For eg, Tags like Visitor, Signed-Up,
Opportunity, Subscriber can reflect
their state. You can then create a
Funnel Graph with those tags.
Reports - Tag Graph
● Compare two tags and build reports that
helps you analyze leads/contacts. eg: If you
have a 'Lead' tag for all new contacts and an
'Opportunity' tag for all qualified contacts, a
Ratio graph between these tags tells you
what percentage of Leads that have come in
the specified period (day/ week/ month), have
later converted into an Opportunity.
● You can always apply Filters for pulling out
more insightful information. If you have a
Filter that gives you leads from a particular
source, then applying the filter on the above
Ratio graph will tell you how many leads
coming from that particular source have
converted into an opportunity.
The Tag Graph report is available as a
dashlet on the Agile CRM dashboard.
Access Control List (ACL)
● The security of Sales and Contact data are critical to modern
businesses and protecting it is an absolute must.
● ACL is a feature on Agile CRM that lets you “hide” some
features/data from users/operators. As an Administrator, you
can decide what you’d like a user/operator to access.
● To boost the quality and security of your essential business
data, the new expanded ACL tool lets you control what users
are able to do with contacts in the CRM from contact
creation, importing to exporting.
Access Control List - Implementation
How to Manage Access Controls in
● Login to your admin account in
● Go to Admin Settings
● Click on the ‘Users’ tab
● Click on the user whose
privileges you want to manage,
then click on ‘+ Privileges’
● Edit the ACL as needed. When
you’re finished, remember to
click ‘Save Changes’
● Agile CRM integrates with telephony providers such as
Twilio and SIP.
● The widgets can be found under the Widgets tab in the
● Once the widgets are integrated, you can make calls
directly from Agile with just a single-click.
● You can record your calls automatically with Twilio & play
them back whenever needed.
● Explore Call Scripts, Automatic Call Notes, Voice Mail
Automation, Real time Logs & Reports, Call Redirect &
much more in your Agile CRM.
Calls can directly be made, right from
the Agile dashboard by clicking on the
contact’s twilio number.
(The widgets are shown on a contact
page as shown in the screenshot below)
We’re eager to build a platform that only gets better,
faster and efficient over time for your business needs.
To achieve this, we are continuously making
enhancements and adding features.
Our focus has always been to make Agile CRM help you
get more things done in less time. Your feedback is
highly critical in helping us build a product that is bug
free and works best for you.
The features suggestion is a “light-bulb” utility that can
found on the bottom-right corner. We’d love to hear
from you. Thank you!
For Support and Assistance:
Thank you for choosing Agile CRM