Successfully reported this slideshow.
DEVELOPMENT & CHANGES
Wipro Limited (Western India Products Limited) is a multinational IT
Consulting and System Integration services company headquartered in
• As of March 2014, the company has 147,452 employees servicing over
900 large enterprise & Fortune 1000 corporations with a presence in 61
• Its market capitalization was approximately INR1.27 trillion, making it
one of India's largest publicly traded company and seventh largest IT
services firm globally.
• To focus on core IT Business, it demerged its non-IT businesses into a
separate company named Wipro Enterprises Limited with effect from 31
March 2013. The demerged company offers consumer care, lighting,
healthcare and infrastructure engineering and contributed to approx.
• Recently Wipro has also identified Brazil, Canada & Australia as rapidly
WIPRO GROUP OF COMPANIES
• Wipro Limited is a global company provider of comprehensive IT
solutions and services, including Systems Integration, Consulting,
Information Systems outsourcing, IT-enabled services, and R&D
• It is also a value added reseller of desktops, servers, notebooks,
storage products, networking solutions and packaged software for
• Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting
• Wipro Infrastructure Engineering
SPIRIT OF WIPRO
Intensity to Win
Act with Sensitivity
Spirit of Wipro is the Core of Wipro. It is the
Contemporary articulation of the never
changing values that Wipro Practices and is
rooted in current reality.
HIERARCHY OF WIPRO
STRATEGIC BUSINESS UNITS
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
• Wipro Consulting's Human Capital Practice can help to build a
"people plan" based around today's most effective business
transformation options, from deploying new technology to
creating a shared services center to outsourcing and best-
• Performance scorecard to measure the efficiency and
• Consultants helped to solve problems, address challenges and
capitalize on opportunities in human resources for clients
ORGANIZATION CHANGE MANAGEMENT
• Wipro Consulting Services provides real solutions to business
challenges like mergers and acquisitions, increased speed to market
and implementing customer relationship initiatives.
• Team with leadership to create a business vision that facilitates a guided
coalition of leadership
• Perform a comprehensive organizational assessment
• Conduct a workforce assessment to define the complimentary resources that
facilitate realization of the business vision.
• Design action plans to develop or on-board requisite skills
• Map new roles and responsibilities in partnership with management
• Build awareness, understanding and acceptance of the business vision
• Lead workshops to discuss the current state culture, identify the future state
culture needs and develop the model accordingly.
• Provide the best practices