HP Drivers Download Utility Review
When you suffer some driver problems in your HP computer, you can use
this method to do some troubleshooting:
1. Find out what kind of driver is in error. For example. If the speaker
does not work, there must be some error in the sound drivers.
2. Click the Windows "Start" button and choose the "Control Panel."
Double-click "System" and select the "Hardware" tab, then tap on
"Device Manager". The Device Manager allows you to verify the
status of drivers and hardware running on your computer.
3. Scroll down the Device Manager until you locate the right
controller. Click the "+" button to expand and see the details. If you
find a question or exclamation mark on any of the drivers, this
means the driver is either corrupt or missing.
In this condition, as you have found the fault driver, you can use the
driver download software “HP Drivers Download Utility” to reinstall it.
All you need to do is just a few steps:
1. Download and install HP Drivers Download Utility
2. Enter HP Drivers Download Utility
3. Click “Start Scan” to find driver problems in the computer.
4. Download the updated drivers.
5. Install the updated driver setup
6. Restart computer
7. Problem fixed!
You can find HP Drivers Download Utility here:
Or directly download it here：