1bhk flat for sale godrej garden city-
zero brokerage-pay 25% on booking and remaining 75% on possession limited period offer
AFFORDABLE 1 BHK HOMES AT VRINDAVAN
Godrej Garden City, a self - sufficient township within AMC limits, is known for its abundant greenery and modern living standards. For the first time Godrej Garden City offers affordable 1BHK homes in the township.
G +12 storeyed buildings
Well ventilated homes
2 lifts in each building with DG backup
Community center in the premises
Proximity to landscaped gardens
Pre-school & Primary school
Primary healthcare & Hospital
Welcome to Godrej Garden City, the first of its kind self-sufficient township with abundant greenery and clean fresh air, yet conveniently located within Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation limits. Here you'll find over 13,000 apartments and villas surrounded by schools, colleges, playgrounds, malls, entertainment centres, hospitals, office spaces and a lot more. With Master Planning by world-renowned architects Skidmore, Owings and Merrill (SOM) that provides vast areas dedicated to greenery, you'll have large, scenic tree-lined open spaces adorning the township to explore, and still be connected to any part of the city. We've even kept future generations in mind:keeping the entire township, sustainably designed.
Apartments, villas and row housesRetail and commercial spacesWorld-class club houseEducational, medical and hospital facilitiesVastu-compliant homesConstruction by L&TPlanning by SOM, USA24x7 SecurityTie up with Clinton Foundation
Call Sandeep Pandya RE/MAX Dreamz 7405596568-Zero Brokerage.