1. The process of actually engaging
in marketing/sales of the work
(product/services) of a venture in
2. The process of actually turning
out the products/services that
• Venture start-up involves
increasing trust in both
marketing/sales and production
Marketing/sales process solve
information problems that threaten
Marketing process include:
• Communications and so on….
According to ZIG ZIGLAR (1982,sales expert)
• The transfer of human feeling;
• The use of empathy as the source of
• Sufficient preparation for customer
interaction that creates genuine feeling.
• The possession of the physical, mental,
and spiritual reserves that support
optimal transfer for the most +ve levels
of human feeling.
• A realization that, in fact, love is the
dominant factor in sale; and
• A commitment to honesty, conviction,
and integrity in selling relationships.
• It aims at continues increases in
customer value; better quality at
continuously lower real costs
• For our purposes, it is about
continuously improving a customer’s
net buyer benefit and increasing trust
in our consumer relationships.
1. Publish the statement of aims and
purposes of the company and the
2. Learn the new philosophy, top
management and everybody.
processes and reduction of cost.
4. End the practice of awarding business
on the basis of price tag alone.
5. Improve constantly and forever the
system of production or service.
6. Institute training
7. Teach and institute leadership.
8. Drive out fear. Create trust. Create a
climate for innovation.
9. Optimize toward the aims and
purposes of the company the efforts of
teams, groups, and staff areas.
10. Eliminate give up for the workforce.
11a. Eliminate numerical quotas for production.
Instead, learn and institute methods for
11b. Eliminate MBO. Instead, learn the
capabilities of process and how to improve
12. Remove barriers that rob people of pride
13. Encourage education and selfimprovement.
14. Take action to accomplish the
• The result of the start-up process is
exchange, and exchange is enhanced
through a conception of marketing that
includes both sales and production.
• In the process exchange-based activity
should be outwardly focused, which
means the focus of an entrepreneurs
attention during start-up process is on
the market environment surrounding
the venture rather than on internal