- A.P.C. A.P.C. is a French brand founded in 1988 by the Tunisian born Designer Jean Touitou. A.P.C. stands for 'Atelier de Production et de Creation'. The brand is known for its cleancut and minimalist nature, as well as simple, chic, and modern design, with military over-tones.
- Akris Akris was founded in 1922 by Alice Kriemler-Schoch; the word “Akris” was derived from the letters of Kriemler-Schoch's name. The company initially made simple, dotted aprons that were crafted by Kriemler-Schoch on a single sewing machine.
- Alter és Kiss Alter És Kiss was the leading fashion house in Central Europe which began in 1829 in Budapest, Hungary, producing tailor-made clothing for the high society, including the Viennese royal family.
- Andrew Marc Andrew Marc is an American, iconic, luxury fashion and leather goods label. It was founded by Andrew Marc Schwartz in New York City in 1981. Andrew Marc is most well known for its signature fur and leather bomber jacket.
- Angelo Litrico Angelo Litrico (1927 – 13 March 1986) was an Italian fashion designer. He dressed many world leaders on both sides of the Cold War, and is credited with introducing fashion shows for men's clothing. The company he founded continues to this day, under the control of his nephews.
- Armani Giorgio Armani S.P.A. is an Italian fashion company. The company designs and manufactures products in several categories including fashion accessories, apparel, cosmetics, fragrances, home interiors, jewellery, eyewear and watches under several labels including Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, Armani Jeans, Armani Junior, Armani Exchange, and Armani Casa. End of year sales for 2005 were $1.69 billion.
- Max Azria Max Azria is a fashion designer of Tunisian descent who founded the popular midscale women's clothing line BCBG in 1989. Originally from Tunisia, Max Azria was born in Sfax (Tunisia); he entered the fashion industry in PARIS. Moving to California in the 1980s, he created BCBG, an acronym for the French saying bon chic, bon genre, which in English means "good style, good attitude."
References: Wikipedia http://www.wikipedia.org/ Samta Khinda http://www.samtakhinda.info