BENEFITS OF A HOT OIL TREATMENT:
· It helps to add shine to your hair and lock in moisture.
· It helps to prevent breakage and reduce frizz.
· It helps with dry scalp conditions including dandruff.
When doing a hot oil treatment my 3 favourite oils are Argan Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
and Coconut oil (sometimes I make a blend of all three) but 9/10 I use Argan Oil.
Different oils have different benefits so results can vary depending on the oils you use.
Hot oil treatments can also be done pre & post shampoo.
Argan Oil is rich in vitamin E, contains omega 3 and omega 9 fatty acids which provide
nutrition for your hair. Other properties of Argan Oil that help to;
· Hydrate your hair
· Add shine to your hair
· Penetrate the hair shaft – it absorbs straight away
· Repair damaged hair follicles.
· Restore moisture to your hair
· And one of my favourite…its non-greasy!
Argan Oil can be used in:
I get my Argan oil from non other than http://www.hairlossoil.net/.
Just finished a bottle (old label), had to open a new one.
After a co-wash I like following up with a hot oil treatment if I have
My routine is very simple. On damp hair, I part my hair into 2 and
apply 2 handfuls of Argan Oil to each section – from root to tip. Your
hair really does not need to be drenched in oil.