Use this advice to better manage your personal finances
Use This Advice To BetterUse This Advice To BetterManage Your PersonalManage Your PersonalFinancesFinancesby imjetred | on April 13, 2013http://www.empowernetwork.com/imjetred/
It’s never too early or too late to learn aboutIt’s never too early or too late to learn aboutpersonal finances.personal finances.“It’simportant for all of usto learn personalfinancial skills, but many of usaren’t taughtabout money aschildren. It’snever too earlyor too lateto learn about personal finances.Learning moreabout financeiseasy. Find timein your busy schedule.”
• Avoid taking a loan or starting acredit account• If there is no urgent need to take a loanor start a credit account, avoid doing so.In some cases credit may be needed, butit’s better to save money for making largepurchases and not incurring debt. Somethings you must borrow money to get, likehomes or cars.
• Make small changes• When you are working on bettering your finances,making small changes can make a huge difference.Instead of buying coffee every morning, make yourown. Brewing your own coffee can save you about$25 a week. Ride the bus instead of taking yourcar. That can add up to hundreds of dollars everymonth.• The money you save from doing this quickly adds upfor use towards retirement or an expensive itemyou want. That is definitely worth a bit more thana glass of coffee.
• Here is the button to takeyou to Change YourLife. • What you need to do is toprovide your email address,and you will watch a video toget a fair idea about thisprogram. Then you need tosign up to join It HERE.
• Watch out for heavy investors’ fees• You must pay for the fees of investment brokers in thelong term. These fees can end up cutting into your overallprofits. Brokers with unreasonably high commissions andfunds that charge a lot for management are both things youshould stay away from.• Get CFLs bulbs• Get CFLs bulbs instead of regular ones. Replacing yourbulbs will cost more initially, but you will see greatersavings in the long run and do your part to help theenvironment. CFL bulbs should last much longer while usingless energy. You will have fewer bulbs to buy, which willsave you money.
• Use two or more credit cardsinstead of one• Rather than using a credit card that is close to beingmaxed out, use two or more credit cards. When you’repaying towards two separate payments, your interestpayments won’t be as high as they would if you werepaying off a credit card that’s been maxed out. Also,this won’t damage your score and it could also help youin building it if you could manage two credit cardswisely.• Find a better place to invest• Don’t get set in your ways and stay with the sameinvestments that did well for you previously. When youfind that money that you have invested is not living upto its potential, find a better place toinvest your money.
• Do not believe that credit repaircounselors will fully help you• A lot of credit repair organizations will make broad, general statementsabout what they can do for you to clean up your credit. These statementsmay not be accurate at all since what affects your credit may not bewhat affects someone else’s. Success cannot be guaranteed and anypromise to repair your credit is a false one.• A mature person knows how to properly handle their finances. It is easyto develop this trait in yourself. With some effort, anyone can startbeing smart with their money. Use the above advice to get a solid handleon your finances, and your economic situation is sure to improve.Click here to read more of personal finance articles.Good luck and happy blogging!
• P.S. Empower Network is by far the best and the mostprofitable Viral Blogging Platform in this planet.Watch this 40 minute video and then join our Dream Teamto starting blogging and making money onlineimmediately.• P.P.S. Click here to join the Dream Team NOW if youalready saw the video.• P.P.P.S. Read this Income Disclaimer to find out thepotential of how much money you can make by joining thispowerful community.This is by far the best blogging platform you can getand will make you serious money.
• We in no way guarantee any income of any type. YOUCOULD MAKE NO MONEY AT ALL. All example ofincome are illustration of what’s possible, and there isactual documentation to back every claim up. We postour average income on our income disclosure documentto provide full disclosure because we believe inEmpowering you to make great choices and live anamazing life. Because you deserve it – so let’s make ithappen.http://www.empowernetwork.com/imjetred/blog/use-this-advice-to-better-manage-your-personal-finances/?id=imjetred