The importance of wearing men formal shoes
It is said that there is a lot you can tell about a person by what they
choose to wear on their feet.
Formal men’s shoes should be part of every man’s shoe collection in the
contemporary world. Although the price of is on the higher side but they
men formal shoes last longer and are exquisitely designed.
The shoes are available in various sizes and colors but the most common are
black and brown which can be worn more than once.
Types of men casual footwear
It’s the shoes, really, that make the man. On casual occasions, an essential
men’s wardrobe should have these pairs of men casual footwear:
• Loafers - The loafer has moved beyond its preppy roots. You can wear this basic with
any casual look involving jeans or trousers.
• Slip-On Dress Shoe - If you’re looking for a shoe that will always look good with a
pair of jeans, go for a pair of slip-on’s .
• Driving Moc – It is an alternative to wearing slippers in public. It is best worn with
• Dress Boots –It look fantastic with dressy and casual clothes, such as a great-fitting
pair of dark colored designer jeans or a casual suit.
• Boat shoes – It can be worn with either khakis or even jeans.
• Desert Boots – It has a cushy rubber sole which is great for walking on uneven terrain.
• Bucks – It comes with a rubber sole and can be worn in shades of brown, tan or buff.
Factors to be considered while buying men formal shoes
Most of us tend to make a bad purchase by just buying shoes based on its color or
style. You need to understand some factors before venturing out to buy men formal
shoes. These include:
• Leather - Most of the men’s formal shoes are made of leather. It is very important to
understand what distinguishes the qualitative leather, from that which covers 80-
90% of the official men’s shoes.
• The insole - One very important detail when choosing men’s formal shoes is the
insole. The quality shoes have insoles that are made from the same leather as the
upper part of the shoe. This is done in order to allow the feet to breathe and not get
• Lining - The inner part of a quality men’s formal footwear is also made of first
quality calf leather which is soft to the touch and resembles suede a bit in this case.
• Sheathing - The qualitative shoe is sewn along the whole outline of the shoe that
connects the upper part with the sole.
• Outsole - This is one of the noticeable details when choosing this type of shoe.
Much better and respectful would look a man with shoes with leather soles rather
than that of rubber.
The history of men sandals online
Since an ancient time shoes are reinvent by men. The first sandals known to man are in
fact are also the oldest shoe style in existence. Sandals discovered were made of sagebrush
bark and estimated to be more than 10,000 years old.
The men sandals online community has evolved tremendously with different colors and
styles. Sandals are still worn around the world, and are the preferred footwear in many
countries where the weather is warm.
Taking care of men formal shoes
Most of us tend to replace our older pairs with newer ones thus incurring expenditure.
If you want to save your hard earned money and use it effectively, you need to take
proper care of your men formal shoes. Follow these steps to increase the longevity of
your formal pairs.