With everyone jumping aboard the Facebook marketing bandwagon, there is bound to be fallout. For every example of spectacular marketing success, there are just as many flops, failures, and disasters. How to run compelling social campaigns? How do you grow your audience, and connect successfully with interested prospects? What online tools, applications, and plugins should you use? How to measure and react to customer engagement? Sallie Burnett, President of Customer Insight Group, a leading strategic marketing firm renowned for its ability to help companies engage, keep and grow profitable customer relationships, will show you how to grow and engage your Facebook fan base.
5 Revealing Facebook Marketing Stats
• 77% of B2C and 44% of B2B companies have acquired a customer through Facebook.
• 56% of people are more likely to recommend a brand after becoming a fan on Facebook.
• 51% of fans are more likely to purchase from a brand they “like” on Facebook.
• 33% of U.S. online consumers have made a purchase based o recommendations from friends on Facebook.
• 42% of marketers say that Facebook is critical or important to their business.
Facebook is a constantly evolving platform. Social media marketers need to stay on top of these changes and learn to take advantage of them. There is no better time to get your Facebook marketing in shape.
Find out how you are doing with the Social Media Grader: http://www.customerinsightgroup.com/do-you-make-social-media-grade
Social Media Blog: http://www.customerinsightgroup.com/marketinglibrary/
Social Media Infographics: http://www.customerinsightgroup.com/infographs
Get help from an expert: http://www.customerinsightgroup.com/social-media-marketing
Here are just a few of the ways Customer Insight Group can you view and use social media:
• Listen and Learn: We help you to monitor what consumers are saying about your organization, your products, or programs and you can use the information to support your marketing goals. We help you test different social media tactics and learn what works.
• Build Relationships and Brand Awareness: You can interact with key audiences in order to build awareness for your brand. By increasing your visibility in the right areas and trying to stick in the minds of others through active interaction on many different levels, your company can strengthen relationships and brand awareness.
• Improve Reputation: You also improve your organization's reputation as an expert by being consistently involved in discussions on topics or aggregating information that is important to the customers you serve.
Cloud: social media marketing, facebook marketing, social media trends, facebook best practices, 2014 social media, facebook marketing 2014, facebook tips, facebook trends