How is Facebook Used for Business?
• 65% of companies use Facebook as part of their marketing strategy. [Source: Econsultancy / Guava UK Search Engine Marketing Benchmark Report, April 2009].
• More than 700,000 local businesses have active pages on Facebook. [Source: Facebook, January 2010].
• In the last year, Facebook has increased its downstream traffic to online retail sites by 12%. Companies are increasingly using Facebook as a means of advertising rather than a means for friends to talk to one another. [Source: Experian Hitwise, October 2010]
• Facebook was the fourth biggest source of visits to news and media sites towards the end of 2009, after Google, Yahoo! and msn. [Source: Experian Hitwise, February 2010].
• Facebook reaches 56% of the active U.S market ―with an average usage of 6 hours a month per user [Source: Nielsen, December 2009].
• Fans are identified as U.S. consumers with a Facebook account who have become a fan of (i.e. „liked‟) at least one company or brand on Facebook. 38% of online consumers are Fans. [Source: Exact Target, Subscribers, fans and followers, May 2010].
• A Facebook page gives you the chance to connect with some of the most highly engaged consumers on the web. Higher levels of engagement lead to an increase in customer satisfaction, and happier customer will buy from you again, will shop more often, and will refer your brand to their friends.
• It’s a window into mobile world. Mobile access has exploded. There are now more than 100 million active users currently accessing the site through mobile technology.
This presentation gives you 10 ways to increase your Facebook Fan Base in 2014.
Find out how you are doing with the Social Media Grader: http://www.customerinsightgroup.com/do-you-make-social-media-grade
Social Media Blog: http://www.customerinsightgroup.com/marketinglibrary/
Social Media Infographics: http://www.customerinsightgroup.com/infographs
Get help from an expert: http://www.customerinsightgroup.com/social-media-marketing
Here are just a few of the ways Customer Insight Group can you view and use social media:
• Listen and Learn: We help you to monitor what consumers are saying about your organization, your products, or programs and you can use the information to support your marketing goals. We help you test different social media tactics and learn what works.
• Build Relationships and Brand Awareness: You can interact with key audiences in order to build awareness for your brand. By increasing your visibility in the right areas and trying to stick in the minds of others through active interaction on many different levels, your company can strengthen relationships and brand awareness.
• Improve Reputation: You also improve your organization's reputation as an expert by being consistently involved in discussions on topics or aggregating information that is important to the customers you serve.