How to dream !
BENTALBA Salah Eddine
By March 19, 2014
Do you have a dream ?
Everyone has a dream !
Everyone want to achieve a dream !
But rare are those who believe and
make it real !
- What is it ?
- Is it big enough ?
- Will you achieve you dream ?
- What will you do about it ?
- Have you already put it on the test ?
- What chances would you take ?
- How can you tell whether your
chances are good or bad ?
- Do you have a vision of your dream ? A clear
- Is it big enough ?
- Have you already tried it ? Ask
- Do you fight for your dream ?
The Right and Wrong Picture
of a Dream
- Daydreams - Distractions from current work.
- Pie-in-the-Sky Dreams - Wild ideas with no
strategy or basis in reality.
- Bad Dreams - Worries that breed fear and
- Idealistic Dreams - The way the world
would be if you were in charge.
- Romantic Dreams - Belief that some
person will make you happy.
- Career Dreams - Belief that career
success will make you happy.
- Destination Dreams - Belief that
a position, title or award will make
- Material Dreams - Belief that wealth or
possessions will make you happy
A dream is an inspiring picture of the future that
energizes your mind, will and
emotions, empowering you to do everything you
can to achieve it. A dream worth pursuing is a
picture and blueprint of a person’s purpose and
A dream is the seed of possibility planted in the soul
of a human being, which calls him to pursue a
unique path to the realization of his purpose.”
What Do You Have in Mind
“Dreams come a size too big so we can grow into them”
What chances do you have ? Ask
The Ownership Question: Is my dream really my dream?
The Clarity Question: Do I clearly see my dream?
The Reality Question: Am I depending on factors within
my control to achieve my dream?
The Passion Question: Does my dream compel me to follow
The Pathway Question: Do I have a strategy to reach my
The People Question: Have I included the people I need
to realize my dream?
The Cost Question: Am I willing to pay the price for my
The Tenacity Question: Am I moving closer to my dream?
The Fulfillment Question: Does working toward my dream
The Significance Question: Does my dream benefit
“VISION WITHOUT ACTION IS
MERELY A DREAM. ACTION
WITHOUT VISION JUST PASSES
THE TIME. VISION WITH ACTION
CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.”