Think Before You Choose :
A refrence book should :
Help the students to develop
basic concepts,tips, tricks and
ü Give the student sufficient practice on
problems with varying difficulty level.
ü Be considered a credible guide only if
concepts are lucidly
explained in the most
efficient way to solve
Recommended books for CAT.
• Simple and easy to understand – How
to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for
the CAT Common Admission Test 5th
Edition (Paperback) by Arun Sharma.
• For advanced – The Pearson Guide To
Quantitative Aptitude And Data
For The CAT by
• CAT Score is just the first step, GD/WAT
Essay/PI is the next one! Build general
awareness well in advance.
• Doing well in the
requires you to
be aware of your
surroundings and current affairs.
Recommended Business Magazines for CAT/MBA
• Business Line by The Hindu Group
• Business Today by India Today Group
• Management Compass Career Launcher
• Business & Management Chronicle by Chronicle
• Competition Success Review
Recommended Newspapers for CAT/MBA
• The Hindu
• Economics Times
• The Statesman
Want to Bell CAT 2014?
Prepare Comprehensively with
CAT Online Coaching
by CAT Guru Arun Sharma