Directed by Steven Quale
Produced by Craig Perry
Story by Jeffrey Reddick
Editing by Eric Sears
Music by Brian Tyler
Cinematography Brian Pearson
Studio New Line Cinema Practical Pictures
Release date(s) August 12, 2011
Running time 92 minutes
Country United States
Sam Lawton, is on his way to a company retreat located in
While their bus crosses the North Bay Bridge, Sam suffers
a feeling that the bridge will in part collapse, killing
everyone and himself.
Panicked, he persuades his ex-girlfriend Molly Harper,
his friends Nathan Sears and Peter Friedkin, Peter's
girlfriend Candice Hooper, his boss Dennis Lapman,
Candice's rival Olivia Castle and coworker Isaac Palmer to
leave the bridge before it partially collapses.
FBI agent Jim Block doesn't believe that Sam was
responsible for the bridge collapse, but promises to keep his
eye on him.
• Following the memorial service, local coroner William
Bludworth mysteriously warns the survivors that they
• Believing this to be just some nonsense, they ignore his
warnings and move on.
• Later, Candice goes to gymnastics practice with Peter,
but a chain reaction causes her to fall off the uneven
bars and snap her spine, leaving Peter devastated.
• The next day, Isaac is killed when his head is crushed by
a falling budai figure during an acupuncture session at a
• Sam and Molly then try to save Olivia at the eye surgery
clinic, but are unable to after she falls onto a car. Later,
after Sam and Molly studied Death's design, they notice
that Nathan is next on Death's list.
• When Dennis arrives to question Nathan about the
incident, he is suddenly killed when a stray wrench is
launched by a belt sander, penetrating his head.
• After Peter draws a gun and fires shots, Sam and Molly
both escape to the restaurant's kitchen.
• Nearby outside, Agent Block overhears the shots and
enters the restaurant.
• He arrives during the confrontation, but is shot and killed
• Believing he is now safe from Death for taking Block's
lifespan, he decides to kill both Molly and Sam to remove
• After some violent struggling, Sam kills Peter with a meat
spit before he can harm Molly
• Two weeks later, Sam and Molly are boarding a plane to
• The plane that Sam and Molly are boarding is revealed to
be Volee Airlines Flight 180.
• In mid-air, before realizing they are too late to save
themselves, both are killed in the resulting accident.
• Meanwhile, at Roy's memorial, Nathan learns from a coworker, John, that Roy's autopsy had revealed that Roy
had a brain aneurysm, and that doctors said he would be
dead "any day now".
• As Nathan starts thinking that perhaps he had not saved
himself, the landing gear from Flight 180 crashes through
the roof of the building and crushes him.
• Final Destination 5 ranked #3 at the weekend
• which held the top spot for two weeks. becoming
the second highest grossing film in the franchise.
• Budget $40 million
• Total income $157 million
• Death come any time anywhere
• Death is so awful
• Man can’t defenseless to death