Abhi to maine jawan hoon !!!Abhi to maine jawan hoon !!!
You are as Old as You Feel!You are as Old as You Feel!
Ask any older person
how young they feel, and
they will tell you that
though their body may be
getting older, they still
feel like a teenager
Throughout your life you will be the
i id th tsame person inside that you are now
If you’re a friendly, outgoing
probably be that way when you’re
If you prefer being alone now,
likely you’ll like to be alone as you
As we grow older our skin
b kl dbecomes more wrinkled
and our hair more grey.
Eyesight and hearing
d i d ldeteriorate and glasses or
hearing aids may be
But Life Does Not End as we Age
• Negative image (ill‐derly) Positive image
‘ ‘Old age is far more than white hair, wrinkles,
it is ‘that’ feeling that it is too late and the
fi i h d d h b l hgame finished, and the stage belongs to the
rising generations. The true evil is not the
weakening of the body, but the indifferenceweakening of the body, but the indifference
of the soul’’
Older person is a ‘person first’Older person is a person first
Elderly people have a lifetime of knowledge
and experience to share.
Listen to their stories and learn from theirListen to their stories and learn from their
wisdom whenever you have the opportunity!
Worry for what ?Worry for what ?
If i i k th• If worries can cure your sickness, then go
ahead and worry!
• If worries can prolong your life, then go
ahead and worry!
• If worries can exchange for happiness,
then go ahead and worry!
Don’t Worry be HappyDon t Worry be Happy
• Worrying and stress will only
make you age a lot fastery g
• At your age ,you will know
things will happen at its own
• So take it easy, Breathe
• Take a moment to appreciate pp
the smell of your morning
coffee, go for a walk , talk to
some onesome one
• Happiness is not a gift; it is
not a given talent. Happiness
needs to be pursuedneeds to be pursued
Three Things You Must Do Everyday!Three Things You Must Do Everyday!
h fi hi L h• The first thing: Laugh
• The second thing: Smile
• The third thing: Laugh loudly and to your
Control your emotionsControl your emotions
f i i• Due to process of ageing you may experience
Physically changes , that can make you lose
• But you must learn not to give in to anger or
to any extreme emotion
• I hope nobody wants people/kids call them p y p p /
Mr./ Mrs. Grumbler
Be friendlyBe friendly
• Interact with people, it will help you to improve your
mood and outlook
• Don’t forget to SMILE, its Free No?
• Be active in social life ‐ Interact with family, friends,Be active in social life Interact with family, friends,
neighbors; be occupied
• Living your life as a Sadhu, in isolation‐ isn’t a good g y , g
thing, it will make u more depressed and age faster
• We need ‘Rewired’ and not ‘Retired’ people p p
Who’s afraid of AgeingWho s afraid of Ageing
• let’s face itlet s face it
• Let live with it, as it comes
’ G f ll• Let’s age Gracefully
• Let’s Make the most of your Silver Years
• Let’s show way , a new path - to others
• Let’s Age in Style, Age SuccessfullyLet s Age in Style, Age Successfully
“Ageing is not 'lost youth‘
but a new stage of opportunity and strength"
It’s Silver Inning Foundation Presentation
Email: silverinnings@gmail comEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 9987104233 / 9029000091
Silver Inning Foundation