Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

Cebu cityloft condominium

524 views

Published on

Condominium and Hotel

HOW TO GENERATE PASSIVE INCOME???

For inquiries pls. call me @: +63-906-471-5901 or e-mail: mjsaile@yahoo.com

  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

Cebu cityloft condominium

  1. 14. <ul>MODEL UNIT </ul>
  2. 19. <ul>PAYMENT TERMS </ul><ul><li>4 YEARS TO PAY WITHOUT INTEREST PLAN </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Minimum of 20% Down Payment </li><ul><li>Payable up to 24 months NO INTEREST
  3. 20. 80% balance could be paid through: </li><ul><li>In house financing – 24 months; or
  4. 21. Bank financing </li></ul></ul></ul></ul>
  5. 22. <ul><li>4 YEARS TO PAY WITH RETENTION PLAN </li></ul><ul><ul><li>20% Down Payment(up to 24 mos) , 50% Monthly amortization (up to 24 months) , 30% Retention </li><ul><li>Retention could be paid through: </li><ul><li>In house financing – 3 years with 14% INT; or
  6. 23. Bank financing </li></ul></ul></ul></ul>
  7. 24. <ul>NOTE: </ul><ul><li>Full commission is based on the 30% Down Payment
  8. 25. Reservation Deposit is P30,000.00 non-refundable </li></ul>
  9. 26. <ul>CITY LOFT SAMPLE COMPUTATION </ul><ul>Unit : 307 Area: 28.95 Payment Scheme: 20% DP in 24 mos, 50% in 24 mos, 30% 3 years – In house Total Contract Value P 2,360,119.80 Down payment (20%) 472,023.96 Less: Reservation 30,000.00 Total 442,023.96 /24 months 18,417.67 50% Monthly Amortization P 1,180,059.90 /24 months 49,169.16 30 % In house Financing P 708,035.94 Fixed Factor x 0.03418 24,200.66 (for 36 months) </ul>
  10. 27. <ul>BUYER’S INCENTIVE </ul><ul><li>The Buyer will get P30,000 discount if they will submit all required documents and post dated checks within 30days from date of reservation. </li></ul>
  11. 28. <ul><li>With Club Ultima (Membership 7 Days International worth P500,000.00 for FREE.
  12. 29. The unit owner could enjoy the facilities of Club Ultima, 7 free room nights use every year in any of the Crown Regency Hotels & Resorts in the Philippines or in any of the 2,900 hotels and resort worldwide through Interval International . </li></ul>
  13. 41. <ul>CATEGORY </ul><ul>ROOM NIGHT(S) </ul><ul>NEW PRICE </ul><ul>Individual A </ul><ul>1 </ul><ul>Php301,134.00 </ul><ul>Individual A [ International ] </ul><ul>7 </ul><ul>Php499,905.00 </ul><ul>Individual B [ International ] </ul><ul>14 </ul><ul>Php728,433.00 </ul><ul>Corporate B [ International ] </ul><ul>21 </ul><ul>Php1,052,181.00 </ul>
  14. 42. <ul>ANNUAL DUES </ul><ul>TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP </ul><ul>NO. OF NIGHTS PER YEAR </ul><ul>ANNUAL CONSUMABLE COUPON </ul><ul>TOTAL ANNUAL DUES </ul><ul>INDIVIDUAL A </ul><ul>1 </ul><ul>6,000.00 </ul><ul>12,720.00 </ul><ul>INDIVIDUAL A INT'L </ul><ul>7 </ul><ul>6,000.00 </ul><ul>16,080.00 </ul><ul>INDIVIDUAL B INT'L </ul><ul>14 </ul><ul>6,000.00 </ul><ul>22,800.00 </ul><ul>CORPORATE B INT'L </ul><ul>21 </ul><ul>18,000.00 </ul><ul>50,256.00 </ul>

×