LALA SAIFUDDIN M.
• Branch of medicine concerned with the
nature, function, and diseases of the blood.
• It covers the cellular and serum composition of
blood, the coagulation process, blood-cell
formation, hemoglobin synthesis, and disorders of
• haematic. an agent that stimulates the
production of red blood cells or increases
the amount of haemoglobin in the blood.
• Anaemia is a condition in which the blood
cannot carry enough oxygen, either
because there is a low number of red
blood cells or because each red blood cell
is able to carry less oxygen than normal.
There are many different types of anaemia
with different causes. Iron deficiency is a
PRODUCTS FOR IRON DEFICIENCY
• An anticoagulant is a substance that
prevents coagulation (clotting) of blood.
PRODUCTS FOR ANTI COAGULANT
Vit K-10 mg
• Bleeding, technically known
as hemorrhaging , is the loss of blood or
blood escaping from the circulator
• Bleeding can occur internally, where blood
leaks from blood vessels inside the
body, or externally, either through a
natural opening such as
the mouth, nose, ear, urethra, vagina or a
nus, or through a break in the skin.