Your online presence affects
of your marketing strategy.
THE SAD TRUTH
40-60% of the people who visit your website will
only visit the homepage before leaving your website.
98% of anonymous online prospects enter a website
looking for something, yet still leave anonymous.
GREAT HOMEPAGE CHECKLIST
• Clear navigation
• Relevant content
• Calls to action
• Good search
• Fast load
• Clean layout
• Compelling imagery
THE NEW WORLD
In September, Facebook made a change to its algorithm, drastically
reducing the reach of business posts.
In December, they did it again.
Now an estimated only 3% of your followers will see your posts if you
If you are posting, you must “pay to play.”
NEW FACEBOOK STRATEGIES
1. Re-evaluate your Facebook investment.
2. Optimize posts for sharing.
3. Engage your fans elsewhere.
4. Pay up. (cheap… for now)
FACEBOOK AD TARGETING
• Your Facebook followers & (potentially) their friends
• Your email list & (potentially) “look-alikes”
• People who went to your website
• People who are interested in related organizations