Be the first to like this
Warehousing & Storage Principles (Level 2 Certificate) - Work Club is part of the new Work club project and the course will give learners the opportunity to:
• Engage in learning which is relevant to them and provide opportunities to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes essential for successful performance in working life.
• Gain the knowledge, understanding and skills that learners need to work effectively in a warehousing and storage environment.
• Achieve a nationally recognised and vocationally related qualification at Level 2.
• Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector.
• Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications.
• Develop functional skills and personal learning and thinking skills.
The course is ideal for anybody who currently works, or is interested in working, in a role in the logistics sector. Such as: Stock Control/Replenishment Assistant, Stores Assistant, Warehouse Worker, Warehouse Manager
The benefits of this course are: Gain a nationally-recognised qualification at Level 2, Further your personal development and develop new skill and understanding, Demonstrate a commitment to updating your knowledge in this area, Increase professional confidence, Learn in your own time, at a pace that suits you, while receiving support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified assessors/tutors, Receive a set of high quality learner support materials that will be yours to keep and use as a reference material, Provide you with a competitive edge when applying for job roles in this exciting sector.
You will be provided with quality resources that will give you the knowledge and understanding required to enable you to undertake the end of unit assessments. The learning materials are flexible and can be completed at times convenient to you. You will have the support, advice and guidance of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor throughout the duration of the course.
1. Understand How to Receive Goods & Materials
2. Understand How to Process Orders & Despatch Goods
3. Understand How to Deliver Eff ective Customer Services
4. Understand Health, Safety, Security & Relevant Legislation
5. Understand How to be an Eff ective Team Worker
The programme supports progression on to further qualifi cations such as Apprenticeships and
By attending this course you will gain valuable skills and demonstrate to prospective employers
that you are committed to working in this expanding sector of the economy
For more information contact us: 0121 707 0550 or e-mail: email@example.com