Pathway Group supports the development of your employees to improve their existing skills and knowledge through work-based learning. It is fully funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) so there is no cost to your business.
Benefits for Your Business include: Improved workforce skills, Increases employee motivation and retention, Increases profitability, Improves employee productivity and effectiveness, Leads to better business practices, Saves costs and improves efficiencies, Flexible choice of learning units, Supports your succession planning, On-site training, Funded training
and the benefits for Your Employees are that they learn new and relevant skills and there's: Improved performance, Increased personal development, Career growth, Progression to other training opportunities such as intermediate and higher apprenticeships.
How does it work?
We will work with you to analyse your business needs and design training programmes specifically for each
individual employee, to improve their skills and competency. The majority of the training will be delivered in the work place to minimise time off the job.
Your business should be:
• A small or medium business of up to 250 employees
• Within the Coventry & Warwickshire Local Enterprise
Partnership (LEP) area
• In one of the following sectors: Adult Social Care, Advanced Engineering , Digital Media, Intelligent Transport Systems, Low Carbon, Renewable Technologies, Transport and Logistics
Eligible employees will:
• Be 19 years or above (if under 19 please talk to us about
• Be working for 16 hours or more per week
• Meet England residency criteria