Be the first to like this
Retail Knowledge Training - Work Club -The Level 2 Certificate in Retail Knowledge course was developed to help learners gain an understanding of areas such as selling, service, team working, health and safety, dealing with theft and product knowledge for specific areas such as chilled food, newspapers, garden retail, beauty, fashion and many more.
The course is ideal for anyone who currently works, or is interested in working, in the retail sector.
The benefits are:
• Gain a nationally-recognised qualification at Level 2.
• Further your personal development and develop new skill and understanding.
• Demonstrate a commitment to updating your knowledge in this area.
• Increase professional confidence.
• Support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified assessors/tutors.
• Receive a set of high quality learner support materials that will be yours to keep and use as a
• Provide you with a competitive edge when applying for job roles in this exciting sector.
Delivery and Assessment
You will be provided with quality resources that will give you the knowledge and understanding required to enable you to undertake the end of unit assessements. The learning materials are flexible and can be completed at times convenient to you. You will have the support, advice and guidance of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor throughout the duration of the course. The course is delivered over six days arranged over a two or three week period.
Progression options are to go on to further qualifications such as Apprenticeships and
By attending this course you will gain valuable skills and demonstrate to prospective employers.
For more information contact us: 0121 707 0550 or e-mail: email@example.com