Be the first to like this
The aim of the Level 2 Principles of Providing Security Services course is to give candidates a thorough introduction to a variety of subjects essential to working in the expanding private security sector. The course has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
• Gain the knowledge, understanding and skills that they need to work effectively in a security environment.
• Develop the knowledge of various principles of providing security services, conflict
management, building relationships and communication.
• Engage in subject-specific learning that is relevant to a job role in the private security sector, allowing you to apply for the SIA license.
• This comprehensive eight day course is arranged over two weeks, allowing you all the time you will need to learn at your own pace.
The Level 2 Principles of Providing Security Services course is ideal for anybody who currently works, or is interested in working, in the private security sector. Example roles include:
• Door Supervisor
• Retail Guarding
• Static Guarding
• Event Security
The benefits of this course are:
• Gain a nationally-recognised qualification at Level 2.
• Further your personal development and develop new skill and understanding.
• Demonstrate a commitment to updating your knowledge in this area.
• Increase professional confidence.
• Learn in your own time, at a pace that suits you, while receiving support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified assessors/tutors.
• Receive a set of high quality learner support materials that will be yours to keep and use as a reference material.
• Provide you with a competitive edge when applying for job roles in this exciting sector.
Delivery and Assessment
To achieve the certificate you will complete three paper-based, externally assessed, multi-choice tests as well as submitting a portfolio of work. The portfolio will be internally assessed and verified, with our trainers guiding you through the whole process.
For more information contact us: 0121 707 0550 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org