Be the first to like this
Level 2 Certificate: Hospitality and Catering Principles (Food and
Beverage Service) - Work Club course gives you a thorough introduction to a variety of topics essential to working in a hospitality or catering role. You will develop an understanding of the hospitality sector considering health and safety
legislation, customer service and food hygiene as well as exploring other catering topics and areas.
The course is ideal for anyone who currently works, or is interested in working, in a hospitality role.
The benefits of this course are:
• Gain a nationally-recognised qualification at Level 2.
• Further your personal development and develop new skill and understanding.
• Demonstrate a commitment to updating your knowledge in this area.
• Increase professional confidence.
• Learn in your own time, at a pace that suits you, while receiving support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified assessors/tutors.
• Receive a set of high quality learner support materials that will be yours to keep and use as a reference material.
• Provide you with a competitive edge when applying for job roles in this exciting sector.
Delivery and Assessment
You will be provided with quality resources that will give you the knowledge and understanding required to enable you to undertake the end of unit assessements. The learning materials are flexible and can be completed at times convenient to you. You will have the support, advice and guidance of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor throughout the duration of the course.
The programme supports progression on to further qualifications such as Apprenticeships and NVQs. By attending this course you will gain valuable skills and demonstrate to prospective employers.
For more information contact us: 0121 707 0550 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org