The Level 2 Certificate: Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care (QCF) training will give you a thorough introduction to a variety of topics essential to working in the adult social care sector. By attending the course you will develop an understanding of areas which are integral in providing quality care provision to adults including:
• Role of social care worker
• Handling information
• Duty of care
• Person-centred approaches
• Health & safety
The course is ideal for anybody who currently works, or is interested in working, in an adult social care role.
The benefits of this course are:
• Gain a nationally-recognised qualification at Level 2.
• Further your personal development and develop new skill and understanding.
• Demonstrate a commitment to updating your knowledge in this area.
• Increase professional confidence.
• Support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified assessors/tutors.
• Receive a set of high quality learner support materials that will be yours to keep and use as a reference material.
• Provide you with a competitive edge when applying for job roles in this exciting sector.
Delivery and Assessment
You will be provided with quality resources that will give you the knowledge and understanding required to enable you to undertake the end of uni assessments. The learning materials are flexible and can be completed at times convenient to you. You will have the support, advice and guidance of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor throughout the duration of the course which is delivered over 9 days (arranged over a 3 week period).
By attending this course you will gain valuable skills and demonstrate to prospective employers that you are committed to working in this important sector of the economy.
For more information contact us: 0121 707 0550 or e-mail: email@example.com