Post Production Editing
1. AfterrecordingmyadvertI putmy audiointoReaper.I thenstartedtoeditthe recording.
My recordingisroughly34-36 secondslongaftercuttingparts out of it , to make it sound
2. I thenput mymusicinto Reaper andstartedto place my musicwithmyrecording.The
musicI was havingformy advertwasthe original Pokémonthemesong.
3. Afterputtingmymusicintoreaperwithmyrecording, thisishow I decidedtohave it
placed.Ichose thisso the music playedslightlyafterthe voice actorstartedspeaking.
4. Whenhavingeverythingeditedandplacedthe wayIwantedto, I putmy soundeffectsinto
reaperaswell.The soundeffectIwasusingfor a small part of my advertwas a chistmas
sleighbell soundeffect,because myadvertisbasedaroundchristmastime.
5. Thisis howI had mysoundeffect,recordingandmusicplaced,in orderforthe soundeffect
to playbefore anythingelse.Thissetthe Christmasmoodformyadvert, before the voice
6. I thenhad to start listeningtoall of my audiotogether,and startedcuttingmy soundeffect
downbecause itwasa large file andIonlyneededasmall part of it.
7. Thisis whatthe projectlookedlike afterIhadnow cut downmy soundeffect,aswellasthe
8. AfterlisteningtowhatI had producedsofar I decidedthatIwanted to cut the smallestpart
of the Pokémontheme songoff because itwasslightlytoolong,butthenIstill wantedthe
musicto playuntil the endof the voice actorspeakingandthisiswhat itlooked like.
9. I thendecidedtocut more of the sleighbellsoundeffectoff ,justenoughforitto play
before the musicformy advertstartedto play,andat the beginningof myadvert,the sound