The Art of Buying Translations
Buying translations might seem like an uncomplicated thing to do, especially since
the whole internet is overflowed with translation companies. But, this is exactly
why you need to be extra careful. In this document, we outline the main reasons
for hiring a smaller, more personal translation agency like Intergraphia.
Advantages of Consulting Intergraphia
- We offer multilingual solutions and specialize in English, German, Danish,
Norwegian, and Swedish (other languages by request).
- To ensure high quality, we only work in our fields of expertise (see Fields of
- As our client, you can order translation, transcreation, language revision,
quality control and file conversion.
- Just like larger companies we use CAT tools to ensure a consistent terminology.
Your texts are automatically saved, which enables us to offer you special
discounts for future orders.
- We have the latest translation software (2015), which minimizes the total cost
of each translation.
- You get personal service from a smaller translation agency like Intergraphia and
always communicate with the same contact person.
- We have a shorter supply chain than many larger translation companies. This
makes it easier for us to offer consistent translations.
- Did you know that the best translators do not normally work for the large
translation companies? Why? Well, larger translation companies are not always
able to offer translators a reasonable payment (as a consequence of their long
- The choice of a translator is not an automated process in our company. Our work
always starts with a thorough and careful analysis of your text followed by the
handpicking of a translator. We always make sure that our translator has the
- We only work with a limited group of translators.
- We can offer efficient file conversion and, just like larger translation
companies, we handle several file formats.
- We follow the native speaker principle, i.e. if you order a German translation,
we will select a translator whose mother tongue is German.
WELCOME TO CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE.