1. INFORMATION RESEARCHER(1) A. Why is a feasibility report so important in technical communication? I think that a feasibility study is carried out before the project start. I tell you why feasibility report is need. First, the technology feasibility report is searching some materials. If there are no materials in our company, we can not start to new project. Second,the economic feasibility is checking our company resources. Because there is not much money to start new project, we can not start new project. And if the project cost over benefit, it is bad for us to start new project. Third, by legal feasibility there is a local law. We have to act up to it. Fourth, I think that if the finish day is decided, we think that we have to do the task by that day. Because of these reasons, feasibility reports important in technical communication. B. Write 5 major points in the articles that are important. First, the Technology feasibility is importance. Because I think that there is no material which make new product, we can not produce new product. If we can not make new product, our company will fail soon. Second, it compete against cost for benefit. If that competition win cost, our company end in a deficit. Third, if we fail to comply with the law, our company may be litigation. So obeying the law and Legal feasibility is important. Forth, Operational feasibility is important for us how respond customer requirement. If our company can not respond customer requriment, customer will not buy our product. Fifth, there is a term which is had to fish working. If there is no that term, employee may laze. So Schedule feasibility is important.
1. INFORMATION RESEARCHER(2) C. Explain 5 reasons why one should read the above articles when preparing to design an important feasibility study on any topic? There are five main method Technology feasibility, Economic feasibility, Legal feasibility, Operational feasibility and Schedule feasibility. If we lose one method, our company will soon fail. For example, let's think Economic feasibility. If we do not think benefit, our company will lose money and fail. So Economic feasibility is important. And thinking Technology is important. For example, when we want to make new product, our company has to have machine which can make new product. But our company do not have it, we can not make new product. So I think Technology feasibility is important. Thus five method which I show the first line is important by similar reason. D. Write a paragraph explaining a business situation where a feasibility study is necessary. I think that the business is need feasibility study. For example, when we want to start business, we have to think something. First, how do we make product? If there is no material and parts, we can not make new product. Second, we have to think when our project should be finished. There is a term which called closing. So we have to make deadline to work for real. Third, we have to think benefit. If our company con not get money, our company will fail. So we have to compare cost and benefit. Forth, we should obey some laws. There are rules in many regional places. So e should keep obey some rules.
2. CONTENT ORGANIZER(1) A.How would you use a feasibility report for your business situation? (50 words minimum) When we are going to do a new market project, feasibility report is needed. To write down in report, we can easily understand what we have to do and what is needed for our new project. So, a feasibility report leads us to success. B. Talk about a feasibility report that you want to prepare. Explain at least 10 major points you will include in this feasibility report of your choice. What will be the exact purpose of the report?. Write in your own words. Our product, computer equipments, will help customers. A new project is "Lecture for new users". In the future, almost person use computer, but there are many person who don't have computer knowledge or don't use computer. we think such a person should be learned how to use. Now we are going to create a new computer society. Every person will happy if they can use a special machine, computer. By use it, we can easily get information and make some documents.
2. CONTENT ORGANIZER(2) C. Write five sentences explaining how a company should do research before designing a feasibility report. To think a new project we think is safe for our capital. To think the project will be a good profit. To listen to what the customers want. To check that the project is too easy or too difficult. To research that there are other similar project in other company. D. Write down five key words and its meaning that you read in the above articles. Write in your own words. Feasibility, approach, purpose, conclusion, desirability
3. PLAN DEVELOPER(1) 3. PLAN DEVELOPER(1) A. Develop a short concept map using the Concept Mapping software based on one of the articles you see above. Pick up the major sentences and make a concept map . Submit your Concept Map in Slideshare. Submit the URL in Moodle. http://www.slideshare.net/katoke/sw9 B. Develop a short concept map explaining how the following article is organized . Submit your Concept Map inSlideshare. (http://womeninbusiness.about.com/od/startingasmallbusiness/a/techfeasibility.htm) http://www.slideshare.net/katoke/sw9a
3. PLAN DEVELOPER(2) C. Write down the definition of 5 major key words that are used in the concept map you developed in the previous question. Calculating Material Requirements Calculating Labor Requirements Transportation and Shipping Requirements Physical Location of Your Business Technology Requirements to Run Your Business D. Write down three major questions that might explain the major argument or information in the the article you read above (in question B). What Points Should I Bear in Mind? What Would be a Suitable Format? What is a Technical Feasibility Study?