1. What is the primary idea of the content in the articles?
It is Why and How to Banning Cell Phone Use When Driving. As one of
the main reasons, it is a result that asking on a cell phone causes more
traffic accidents while driving than the drunk driving. And about the
method, this article divided into 5 steps.
2. Do you think the individual sections and headings in the document
(articles) clearly represent the idea that was communicated. Explain the
reasons behind your comments.
Yes, I think the individual sections and headings in the document clearly
represent the idea that was communicated. Because they completely
explained the own heading, and it is clear that the solution is worth trying
and the reason is quite enough.
3. What details are included in the articles?
Reason to prohibit use of cellular phone with car
It is a good security precaution that prohibits the use of the cellular phone
while driving. When the cellular phone is used, the driver cannot
concentrate on driving. How to do to be able not to use the cellular phone
while driving is written.
4. Was there anything that was confusing? If so, what is it?
I think that it should make the step comprehensible a little more.
Moreover, it is easy to see finding each step applied. And, those who
produce should have sweetened the pie to an important word. You should
put the accident that actually happens on it as a concrete example. The
driver understands danger more if it does so.
5. What is good about the writing? Why is it good?
Because these articles explain the stage later intelligibly and wrote that
you must not use the mobile telephone when you drive a car definitely,
these writing are good. I thought that the point where these prose
stimulated a talk based on data was a good articles.
6. Are there any errors that need to be corrected?
No, they aren't. They are written very precisely. It is clear that it leads to
an accident to use a mobile telephone during driving and thinks that what I
prohibit as a law in U.S.A. is good at all. I think that I should introduce it
by all means in Japan.
7. What specific suggestions for improving the articles can you make?
We think that these articles have long sentence, and are incomprehensible,
so we write a sentence briefly and should itemize a sentence. It will be
easy to come to understand if we specify a procedure finely. It is important
that a reader makes it easy to read.
8. Identify three basic differences between how your group would author a
similar document and how this author authored it (as you see it in the link).
● With a point form, we itemize it, and a reader is easy to read.
● When we write a manual, we use the clear expression.
● We use a lot of photographs, illustrations, image if possible.