One fine body…
- Utrecht Area, Netherlands, Netherlands
- Work Founder of 24sessions, video-consulting made simple
- Industry Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Website rutgerteunissen.nl
- Recent conference talks
- About I'm an internet entrepreneur, marketing consultant and gamification guy. Now founder of 24sessions.com, the marketplace for live business advice. I studied international economics and majored in marketing at Maastricht University. In 2006 I was awarded with the "national marketing talent" student award of the Netherlands. After finishing my studies I worked as a (senior) marketing consultant on strategic marketing projects for international brands and organizations. I've launched my first online business Klustips.nl in 2009. By 2011 Klustips had become a leading Dutch website on DIY information. In October 2011, Werkspot acquired Klustips.nl. The second online business I founded was...