My presentation at Learning Technologies conference in London on February 3, 2016. Some background context on this talk can be found in this Medium post on Learning to live - https://medium.com/@mtrends/learning-to-live-974134c3c5fa#.gdibstfzx
From the Learning Technologies Conference program: Rudy de Waele is here to guide us through an eye-opening, data-backed view of the future which explores the extraordinary impact technology will have on the way we work, learn and live. From the Internet of Things to the changing nature of work to increasingly pervasive connectivity, Rudy will reveal how learning will be key to individual and organisational success in the future, but will also show how it will be very different.
• The impact of the Internet of Things
• The shifting roles of employers and employees in learning
• How learning alters when information access is frictionless
• Why the connected global workplace matters
• How do we prepare our society for lifelong learning
- See more at: http://www.learningtechnologies.co.uk/page.cfm/action=Seminar/libID=1/#sthash.t487seOV.dpuf