SFE in Tablet Training
6 February 2013
• SFE Training Objectives
• SFE Users Training
• SFE Cathay Field Force
• What are expected after the training:
– Identify the benefits of using an automated
system on a Samsung Tab 2.0
– Know the basic functions of the Samsung Tab 2.0
and its basic handling and maintenance
– Cover MDs using the New Device and Upgraded
– Sync (Upload) calls data from the Samsung Tab to
the Server (Portal)
– Troubleshoot any possibly-encountered errors
• Hardware: Samsung Tab 2.0 P3100
• Software: SFE in Android
• Focus your eyes and mind in-front/to the
• When the Trainer says Execute/Apply, you
should as stated
• Raise your hand should you have
Cathay Drug HO Team Over-all Structure and Plan of
GIC/D2i Team Installation of AMIe-TMS in
Samsung Tab 2, Training,
SFE Cathay Field Force UserDevice, System and Data
and Report Concerns that will
Taskforce (HO, GIC, and
Cathay Field Force)
Readiness Assessment and
Getting to know your tablet
• Features and functions
• Your new tablet offers leading, easy-to-access multimedia
and entertainment features. You can:
• Connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi or, if your tablet includes
3G features, HSDPA+.
• Access your email while on the move.
• Keep in touch with your friends via your Contacts and
social networking applications.
• Camera has geo tagging and smile detection.
Your new tablet comes packed in a protective box. Carefully
unpack the box and remove the contents. If any of the
following items is missing or damaged, you may approach us
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0 P3100
Poster / product and safety information / safety leaflet
Locking your tablet
• If you will not use your tablet for a while,
briefly press the power button to lock access.
This saves power and ensures your tablet does
not unintentionally use any services. Your
tablet will lock automatically if it is not used
after a while. To change the delay, tap Apps >
Settings > Accessibility > Screen Timeout
Waking your tablet
• If the screen is off and the tablet does not
react to any taps on the screen, then it has
been locked and is in sleep mode.
• To wake your tablet, press the power button.
Your tablet will display the Lock screen. Drag
the lock symbol to the edge of the circle to
unlock the tablet.
The Home screen
• When you start your tablet, or wake it from power
saving, it will display the Home screen. This screen
gives you quick access to information and simple
controls with widgets or shortcuts. These display
information such as the time and favorite
bookmarks, or provide additional controls and direct
access to applications. Some have been pre-installed
on your tablet, while others may be downloaded
from the Android Market.
The Home screen already features
some useful controls and information
• Search for applications, files or for information on the
Internet, tap the Google / Search icon in the top-left
• Simply enter the text you want to find. Tap the arrow or
Enter key to search the Internet, or tap one of the
suggestions, applications or files shown in the list.
• BackHomeRecentTo navigate through menus and options, three (or more)
icons are shown in the bottom-left corner.
• Tap this icon to go to the previous page, or to go up one level in a menu.
This icon may be replaced with the hide icon in certain cases (such as if
the keyboard or list of recent applications is shown).Hide
• Tap this icon to go directly to the Home screen.
• Tap this icon to see recently opened applications. Tap an application to
open it, or tap anywhere on the screen to return to the Home screen.
• This icon is displayed in some applications. Tap this icon to open a list of
The application menu
• The application menu displays applications
installed on your tablet.
• Two categories are available: Apps and
Widget. Apps displays all applications that are
installed on your tablet;
Widgets displays applications that you have
installed from the Android Market.
• You can add shortcuts to the Home screen
directly from the Application menu. Open the
Application menu then tap and hold an icon
until an image of the Home screens appears.
Drag the icon to a Home screen to create a
Taking Care of your Samsung Tab 2.0
Don’t load MP3s on the Device Recharge the device when needed
Don’t overload the unit with pictures
Don’t subject the device to excessive
Don’t overdo video/picture taking Disable Wi-fi/Bluetooth
• Allows the Field Representative to view
announcements from the Head Office,
messages from the Manager, and
notices for Promo
Class A 3/4, 38,230/50,000
Class C 2/2, 19,200/15,000 F
Class A 3/4, 23,040/50,000 F
Class D 1/2, 19,200/15,000 F
Class B 2/3, 18,230/40,000 F
Class C 2/2, 19,200/15,000 F
Class A 3/4, 23,040/50,000 F
Class D 1/2, 19,200/15,000
• Provides the Field Representative the
following options to view the list of
– By Date: displays the names of the
customers to be visited for the
day. Medical Representative can
go to other dates for make-up calls
or advance calls
– By Name: displays the customer
list in its entirety
– By Filters: allows the Field
Representative to select any of the
• Customer Class
• Target Frequency
• Actual Frequency
• Each time a call is initiated, the
System shows the call history of
the customer which includes the
dates of previous visits, details of
the activities done, call
comments and the call objectives
that were set for the forthcoming
• Allows the Field Representative to easily
record the Products detailed
• The system stores the sequence of the
products detailed, allowing the Field
Representative to effortlessly record
product promotion and position in the call
order. This is essential in the analysis of
product exposures, by putting weights on
the product sequence.
Samples and Giveaways Issuance
• The Field Representative can record the
samples, giveaways and literary materials
disbursed to a doctor during the visit.
• Balances are automatically updated during
each issuance to allow for real-time tracking
of samples, giveaways and literature
• The system allows the Field Representative
to record the doctor’s answers to market
• This feature can be used by Product
Managers to allow profiling or gauging of
effectiveness of marketing programs or can
be used by Head Office management for
Call Comments and Next Call Objectives
• The Medical Representative can add call
comments to help him/her remember the
things that transpired during the call. The
system allows the Field Representative to
select from a set of templates or to input
own comments in a text box.
• The Next Call Objective lets the Medical
Representative input the details that he/she
needs to remember when calling on that
doctor the next time around. This feature
allows the Representative to effectively
build-up from the previous call and
positively move the doctor through the
• The system allows the the Medical
Representative to record off-territory
activities to account for non-call hours
during coverage such as Conventions,
District meetings, and Pharmacy Visits.
• As the recording of personal leaves can be
done off-site, this provides the Head Office
an up-to-date account for non-call days and
the automatic adjustment of days-on-field
• The Synchronize Module gives an option to
the Medical Representative to send and
transmit call data.
• The Medical Representative has the option
to send data at the end of the day or at
different times during the day. Whatever
method is chosen, the actual time of the call
is always reflected.