“The Top 5 Regrets of the Dying”
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not
the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
“to grow a little better, each day”
“When you improve a little each day,
eventually big things occur...Not
tomorrow, not the next day, but
eventually a big gain is made.
Don’t look for the big, quick
improvement. Seek the small
improvement one day at a time.
That’s the way it happens - and when
it happens, it lasts.
“Find and share your passion”
“The monkeys solved the puzzle
simply because they found it
gratifying to solve puzzles. They
enjoyed it. The joy of the task was
its own reward.”
Top 10 Teenage Entrepreneurs
25 Self-Made Teenage Millionaires
“Moving forward from here…”
1. Take daily steps
towards your legacy.
2. Adopt a growth
3. Recognize and use
4. Find and share your
5. Work daily to build a
better you. “Get Your Learn On”
“When each of us gets better, we all get better!”
“Resources & Details”
1. The Seven Habits of Highly Successful People - Steven Covey
2. Mindset - Carol Dweck
3. Drive - Daniel Pink
4. Pyramid of Success, Building Blocks for a Better Life - John Wooden
5. The Ocean Cleanup - Boyan Slat
and your contributions are needed throughout the world.