The 12 Buyer Motivations For Realtors
By Richard Smith
Recent studies of buyers have discovered the following 12 primary reasons for
purchasing a new property. Your job is to discover and satisfy the 3 that are most
When you can identify the main 3 for that client, they are putty in your hands.
This is true for lenders and Realtors.
1. COMFORT: A state of ease & satisfaction
2. CONVENIENTLY: Saves or simplifies
3. ENTERTAINMENT: Pleasure or amusement for needs & wants of guests
4. SECURITY: Freedom from danger, anxiety, doubt
5. PRESTIGE: Influence from success or rank
6. RECREATION: A means of enjoyable relaxation
7. VALUE: To make money
8. ECONOMY: To save money
9. HEALTH: Freedom from disease or ailment
10. PRIVACY: Freedom from intrusion of others
11. AESTHETICS: Beauty in nature & surroundings
12. SAFETY: Safe from risk of injury, danger or loss
Richard Smith, of www.swfagentsunfairadvantage.blogspot.com, is a nationally
recognized expert specializing in helping realtors build their business. You can contact
him at 281.994.4240 or at email@example.com.