Why Critical Connections Should Be Your Online
Engagement and Community Building Partner
1. Background – I started in 2004 with social media engagements as a result of a need to
fulfill my own business development requirements. Quality and quantity of leads, valued
partners Ire changing and evolving every day. I needed to establish an adequate level of
relevancy and consistency that would make a difference to the bottom-line. These efforts
resulted in my ability to establish a credible brand that could deliver anticipated results.
During this time, I have served many clients from a variety of demographics. I have been
consistently ranked as a “Top Influencer” on LinkedIn for more than 4 years now and recently
recognized as being in the “Top 1%” of LinkedIn worldwide profiles for 2012.
2. Proven Expertise with Engagements – This is probably the most important
consideration in your due diligence. Each client has its own set of requirements and challenges.
I have filled call-to-action engagements such as Webinars, lunch-and-learn events, with pre-
qualified participants, and in some cases selected the appropriated venues via social media. I
invest the necessary time and effort to examine your criteria and align the approach to meet
and exceed your expectations. I can also provide materials for engagement evaluation and
3. Structure and Strength of the Channels – I have established formal agreements with
valued-based global partners that enable us to provide the latest and most comprehensive SEO,
Website Auditing, Social Media products and support services that can optimize your go-to-
4. Integration Capabilities – While social media platforms are growing from a functionality
standpoint, you should have the ability to integrate your tools of choice. There are many off-
the-shelf tools available that might be a viable alternative. I can research and advise on any
5. Training and Technical Support – There are options to select from, whether it’s a
unique requirement or one of the packaged plans available. I can accommodate your requests
via on-site or online requirements.
6. Assurances of Work Provided – I share, and in many cases own, the responsibility of
the success of my clients online business initiatives.
Founder of Critical Connections with 30+ Years of Technology and 9+ Years of Online Business
T: (949) 226-9844