BRICS Nations Future Bank
The path to 2050
BRIC’s is a grouping acronym
Each letter stands for a country
Similar stage of advanced economic
• Also know as the ‘big five’
Objective of BRICS Nations
• To achieve regional development
• To remove trade barriers
• Economic development
• Optimum use of resources
• Building relationship
China and India will
Brazil and Russia will
- raw materials
South Africa stands at a unique position to
influence African economic growth and
biggest and fastest growing emerging markets
Are trying to form a powerful economic bloc
BRIC also used as a marketing term to refer
to these five emerging markets
USA and EU annually growth
BRIC nations expected growth : 9%
• Rising global prices and Asia’s economic boom
– Led to a big increase in numbers of billionaires in BRC countries 2011
• China doubled its number to 115
– first time any country outside US
– (413 billionaires) had more
– than 100 billionaires
• Russia billionaire growth attributed to a real boom
– Moscow has 79 billionaires,
– easily outstripping NY, which has just 58
• India’s number of billionaires did not increase much
– BUT their average net growth is huge
• $4.5 billion for an Indian billionaire
$2.5 billion for a Chinese billionaire
• Brazil benefited from higher global prices, stricter rules and a stronger currency
• Bottom line
– These economic can go up very sharply but can go down very sharply as well
– These days BRICS produced half off the world’s 214 NEW billionaires
Background of future bank
• In this world we have been enjoying many International organizations for developing and
enhancing countries needs and wants to making sustainable development, such as
– World bank
– Asian development bank
– International Monetary Fund (IMF)
• In the same way the BRICS nations are going to develop a joint bank writhen the BRICS
nations for assistant them self.
BACKGROUND OF FUTURE BANK
International economic exchange
Climate change, food and energy security
Growing emerging markets
GDP growth rates are more then the developed
To get currencies apparitions
Create a "Contingent Reserve Arrangement"
worth $100 billion
BRICS SUMMIT 2012
The Fourth BRICS Summit was hosted in New Delhi on 29 March 2012
under the overarching theme of “BRICS Partnership for Global
Stability, Security and Prosperity.” The Summit has imparted further
momentum to the BRICS process of planning a joint development bank.
• Populations BRICS countries are taken world 40% population.
• Limited liabilities.
• Global financial crisis.
• Big role of the dollar in trade .
• The leadership and some political problems.
• Declining GDP growth
The concept of a joint development bank within BRICS nations
whether its needed to establish….?
YES its need full Thought.
GDP growth rate in BRICS nations is higher then the developing nations.
Big players in FDI.
Massive marketing opportunities.
Service sector contribution.
Human resources using.
India in future bank
High growth rates
Increased foreign direct investments
Huge investments in infrastructure
Huge middle class boosting demand
Abundant supply of educated cheap
High potential for outsourcing work
Strength of the BRICS future bank.
Weakness of the BRICS future bank
• To get cost advantages.
• Population problem.
• To use resources.
• lack of Infrastructure.
• Market opportunities.
• Decreasing GDP growth rate.
• Economic developments.
Opportunities of the BRICS future bank
Threats of the BRICS future bank
• To expend the market.
• Financial crises.
• To using the regional development.
• Threats from other unions.
• Monetry resources.
• Threats from WB.
• Dollar role
BRIC’s nations have the potential and the
resources to form a powerful economic bloc with
greater opportunity’s than any other nation
• The BRICS Post – News website with a focus on the