It’s no secret that one of the biggest expenses and assets for an organization are employees. From recruiting and hiring to training and retaining, managing human resources is a huge cost. If done well, it can also be the biggest asset.
According to a recent study (August 2012), the Boston Consulting Group found that out of all HR functions, recruiting has the highest impact on revenue growth and profit margins. In this session, we explore the hidden earning potential of recruiting.
Join Mike Mayeux, Founder and CEO of Novotus as he provides information that helps talent acquisition leaders share the impact of recruiting. As a leader in the recruiting industry, Mike uses nearly 20 years’ experience in the talent acquisition industry to steer employees, clients, and candidates toward success. With his unique understanding of technology, consulting, and recruiting, Mayeux leads the Novotus team to accomplish the goal of reinventing talent acquisition. Always on the cutting edge of interactive technology, Mayeux allows Novotus to lead the industry in tools and best practices that improve clients recruiting results.
In this webinar, you will learn:
1) Methods of establishing quantitative results to show the business impact of recruiting.
2) Examples of the potential cost savings associated with recruiting.
3) A method for calculating the true cost of turnover.
4) Metrics to link lost revenue associated with recruiting and speed of hire.
5) A method to measure the revenue impact associated with quality of hire