STAKEHOLDER: Mr. Raffy Agoncillo (A student who is
in last trimester of under graduation and about to
accept a job offer)
What does he SAY?
1. Raffy has a good general average and he is sure of
getting a good job.
2. He was an intern at a Hotel for 1 year.
3. Exposure to research is useful
4. He is looking for a good salary and a nice environment.
5. Nowadays, companies look for competitive, efficient
and effective employees.
6. He is looking for a long time job from a reputable
7. He is thinking of pursuing further studies after a few
years of working.
What does he DO?
1. He is concerned of recruiting fresh graduates.
2. He is concerned with the facilities of the company.
3. Happy with the salary package and incentives.
4. Happy with the research going in the company.
5. Contented with the flexibility provided during work hours.
6. No clue about enriching his further studies while
What does he THINK?
1. Research facilities are must in colleges.
2. Internships had an advantage for his placements.
3. He looks for other facilities while choosing a good
4. He prefers to have a good salary package, benefits and
What does he FEEL?
1. Must improve his skills individually
2. He must be flexible and can do multi-tasking.
3. Research facilities must improve.
4. Salary package, benefits and incentives must meet his
NEEDS A WAY TO
Stakeholder: Students who is about to graduate
from a top school and looking for a good
Student needs to posses good skills and be able
to meet the requirements of the organization.
A student has good research, communication
skills and also has industry experience due to
Mrs. Rowena A. Sison
1. Internship is essential.
2. An organization/company must provide all
facilities to the students/employees.
3. Students must possess extra curricular
4. Students must possess a good researching