• It is said that X contains all the basic shapes
necessary to write down any letter in a language.
Before the generation of paper usage, people used
papyrus and stylus was used to write on it
• This helped people identify good palm leaves to
write on. The ones on which they couldn't draw the
X comfortably were discarded.
• Id X
• The official name for this road, though rarely
used, is Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Road .
The road was constructed by late philanthropist
Bhagojisheth Keer & Pallonji Mistry.
• It is also known as the Queen's
Necklace because, if viewed at night from an
elevated point anywhere, the street lights
resemble a string of pearls in a necklace.
• How do we know this road?
• A X is likely to have been a 'problem child '
and exhibited difficult behavior when younger.
As they grow older they are likely to be highly
successful. Thus they are likely to be found in
positions as stock brokers , as CEOs or even as
• Many despotic rulers such as Gaddafi could
be described as X. Some of its traits are lack of
empathy ,shallow emotions and narcissism.
• Gulshan Kumar started his own audio
cassette operation known as "super cassettes
industries" which turned into a profitable
business.This was the beginning of a vast
music empire. Gulshan Kumar was shot dead
outside a Hindu mandir as he had refused to
pay protection money to D-company. How do
we know super cassettes industries now ?
• During James Cook’s third voyage, he became
the first European to set foot on an island
which he called as “Sandwich Islands” after
his patron the Earl of Sandwich.
• The native mistook him for a God since the
explorer’s arrival coincided with an annual
festival honoring the fertility god Lono. How
do we know this place today ?
• In the late February 2017 an Eastern Kentucky
police department has removed some decals
from their police cars that showed the X's skull
logo emblazoned with the “Blue Lives Matter”
slogan, after a series of complaints about how
inappropriate it was for police officers to pay
tribute to a cold-blooded killer.
• Id X
7. Id the coach
• Replacing Kepler Wessels ,X was made as the
coach , who was a clever captain and known
for his field placings for many batsmen.
• During his team meetings he used to play
characters such as army officer ,naval officer
and sometimes even comes in lungi.
• He is regarded by some as an underperformer
with the bat, with one of the worst 50 to 100
conversion ratios in world cricket.
• Headed by neurophysiologist Neils Rattenborg ,
the International team of researchers that
authored the study and spent time in the
Galapagos islands monitoring frigate birds.
• The team attached a device called
electroencephalography (EEG) to the birds while
they are still on land.After about 10 days the
birds returned to land and the results of the
study puzzled Rattenborg and his team. What
was the study about?
• X is a haircut style that was popular during the 1950s.
The hair on the top front of the head was either
deliberately disarrayed so that untidy strands hung
down over the forehead. The sides were styled to
resemble the folded wings of the ___.
• It quickly became a stereotypical feature of rebels
and nonconformists, and gained popularity especially
after the rise of rock 'n roll legend Elvis Presley who
sported the same look. It became popular in India after
actor shammi Kapoor started sporting it.
• The Empire of Light is a series of three oil on
canvas paintings by René Magritte painted
between 1949 and 1954. They depict the
paradoxical image of a nighttime street, lit
only by a single street light, beneath a daytime
• This painting is said to be the inspiration of
which famous scene in a movie which was
inspired from a 1971 novel of the same name.
• Zabibah and the King is a romance novel,
originally published anonymously in 2000.The
author stated his humble desire to remain
anonymous, but newspapers started to report
that X might be the author.
• The book became an immediate bestseller,
then was turned into a musical spectacular.
Who is the author of this book?
• Medusa was a monster, generally described as a winged human
female with living venomous snakes in place of hair. Gazers upon
her hideous face would turn to stone.
• She was once very beautiful . It was Poseidon who
seduced Medusa and raped her in one of Athena's temples .So she
was cursed by Athena
• Gianni X chose Medusa as the logo because she made people fall
in love with her and they had no way back. He hoped his company
would have the same effect on people. The brand is known for
having flashy prints and bright colors. In which fashion company’s
logo would you see Medusa?
• Praful Patel is an Indian politician and
businessman. He is the president of India's
association football governing body the All
India Football Federation (AIFF) since 2012.
• His family runs the CeeJay group, a large
tobacco conglomerate in India. During an
interview he was dodging the questions so X
came up with the a phrase .
• What catch phrase ?
• Which novel's title derives from Miranda's
speech in William Shakespeare's The
• O wonder!
How many goodly creatures are there here!
How beauteous mankind is! O _______
That has such people in't..
• Give the name of this 1932 novel
• He allegedly bowled a delivery that clocked in
at 173.9 km/ph (108 m/ph) but is commonly
believed to be a glitch in the system.
• He also carries the nickname of “Haydos” on
account of his wanting – or thinking he can –
bat like the great Australia opener of
yesteryear, Matthew Hayden.
• Who is this cricketer?
• "Another One Bites the Dust" is a 1980 song by
British rock band Queen which was intended to
be the theme of this movie .But Queen denied
permission to this movie’s writer/director to use
the song. So he approached members of a band.
• Upon his request the song was written by band’s
guitarist Frankie Sullivan and keyboardist Jim
• This is a defensive line made of dragon's
teeth that was built during the second World
War between Bassins and Prangins in
• These lines of defensive blocks can be found all
over Switzerland, but more predominantly in
border areas. Their purpose was to stop tank
• What is the name of this defense system?<img>
• Pepé Le Pew is a fictional character from
the Warner bros Looney Tunes. Pepé is
constantly in search of love and appreciation.
However, his offensive skunk odor and his
aggressive pursuit of romance typically cause
other characters to flee from him in fear.
• Pepe along with rolling Stone guitarist Keith
Richards is said to be the inspiration for which
iconic character ?
• Panchakanya also known as the Five Virgins , is a
group of five iconic heroines of Hindu epics.
• Ahalya , Tara ,X from Ramayana , while Draupadi
and kunti are from Mahabharata. The Ramayana
describes X as beautiful, pious and righteous. She
was the daughter of
Mayasura , king of Asuras .
• According to some Ramayana adaptations , she is
also the mother of Rama's wife Sita.
• Id X
• Laetitia KY is a fashion designer and, as she states
herself, an art addict from Ivory Coast in Africa.
• She has recently gained a lot of attention
on Instagram .KY's art is a major beauty feat and
it also sends a powerful message.
• For her own designs, she tries not to think too
much and draws inspiration from "everything and
nothing at once”.
• What does she do?
• A woman named Swathi in Telangana murdered
her husband to live with her paramour. Swathi
threw a small amount of acid on paramour's face
and took him to her in-laws saying her husband
was attacked by some people and they threw acid
on his face. All was well until a mutton soup
ruined their plans.
• During her confession she said that she was
inspired by a 2014 movie which she nearly
executed . Which movie ?
• In order to outsell their rivals , X came up with an
ingenious marketing plan called the “The Number
Fever” in 1992.
• It was a huge success. Their sales shot up nearly 40
percent over the next couple of weeks. When they
announced a winner the real hell started.
• Burning of nearly 40 company trucks, X facing more
than 1,000 criminal and civil law suits and paying 250
million pesos to nearly 500,000 non-winning claimants
as a good-will gesture are some of the aftermaths of
the announcement of the winner. Id X
• The encounter between India and Bangladesh at
T20 World Cup 2016 was one of the best escape
acts in the history of T20 cricket.
• When the equation was down to two runs from
one ball, everyone got together and gave their
• Ashwin who won MoM award gave a ‘cheeky’
idea to hardik pandya .But he did n’t follow his
• What was his idea?
• It is a naturally occurring phenomenon in some
tree species where the upper most branches in a
forest canopy avoid touching one another.
• Although the phenomenon was first observed in
the 1920s, scientists have yet to reach a
consensus on what causes it.
• The visual effect is striking as it creates clearly
defined borders akin to cracks or rivers in the sky
when viewed from below. <img>
• This incident occurred during the match that
took place between during a 2011 NFL Wild Card
playoff game between the Seattle Seahawks and
the visiting New Orleans Saints.
• In the fourth quarter Marshawn Lynch broke nine
tackles during the course of a 67-
yard touchdown run .This is said to be the reason
for this incident and the play was named as X
after Lynch's nickname, "Beast Mode“.
• Id X and the incident
• Mathunny Mathews (Toyota Sunny) was an
Indian, a resident in Kuwait and was one of the
people credited with the safe airlift evacuation of
about 170,000 Indians from Kuwait during
the 1990 invasion of Kuwait, which is hailed as
the world's largest civilian evacuation in history. X
holds the Guinness Book of world records for the
most people evacuated by a civil airliner as a
result of this effort.
• Which airline holds this Guinness world record?
• X is a 1987 Tamil language crime drama film
starring Sivaji ganeshan ,Sathyaraj and Radha. It
is a only movie,MGR attended the movie function
of Sivaji,who is the rival actor but best friend.An
upcoming movie Y claimed to be first film to shot
at Harvard University shares the name with X but
includes the timeline of a movement that the
movie is based on.
• Id X
• It is said that X is caused when the muscle
called zygomaticus major is shorter than
normal. The X machine was invented by
• It also shares it's name with the title of 1936
American musical drama film starring Shirley
temple which was originally titled The Bowery
• Id X
• While X has not yet confirmed his true identity,
the most widespread speculation is that , he is
Chris comstock,who is also known as dotcom.
• Journalists have also speculated that it could be
• After his set at electric Daisy carnival in 2016 ,X
jokingly revealed his true identity by taking off his
helmet , but the performer was actually Tiesto
.The event was widely described as a troll.
• Whose identity are we talking about ?
• NBN Co Limited is an Australian government owned
corporation involved in telecommunication industry.
The broadband network itself has come under fire for
poor service and slow speeds , with customer
complaints spiking nearly 160 percent this year
according to govt figures.
• To add their woes they have found a new and
formidable enemy who had caused them damage
• What is said to be the reason for their 40L damage ?
• Maurice Tillet better known by his ring
name, The French Angel was a professional
• When Tillet was 20, he noticed swelling in his
feet, hands, and head, and after visiting a
doctor was diagnosed with Acromegaly which
made his bones keep growing and growing.
• According to some sources he is said to be
the inspiration for which famous character?
• It started after a father in Chicago passed
away from colon cancer.
• His 8 sons and daughters started this
campaign in 2009 in honor of their father.
Over 6 years this became a popular thing to
do among many throughout the country.
• The whole purpose of this was to raise
awareness for different kinds of cancer
including prostate cancer
• Peter Thiel named the start-up after the "seeing
stone" in Tolkien's legendarium. Thiel saw X as a
"mission-oriented company" which could apply
software similar to PayPal's fraud recognition
systems to "reduce terrorism while preserving
• According to the legendarium X is described as
a crystal ball, used for both communication and
as a means of seeing events in other parts of the
world or in the distant past.
• Chris Holmes is a Los Angeles-based DJ who
has worked with Britney Spears, Black Eyed
Peas and LL Cool J.
• He came up with an innovative idea for his
clothing line when he was on the road with
Paul McCartney on his 'Out There Tour'.
• Chris has teamed up with Betaband to offer it
to the general public and many others.
• Id hisclothing line or his innovation
• Hidden Reflex a Bangalore based software
startup developed a web browser targeted at
• It is always in "private browsing mode".
Exiting the browser causes all browsing data
to be deleted. It removed all Google tracking
and blocks other companies from tracking
• Id the India’s first web browser
• The Cardiff Giant was one of the most
famous hoaxes in American history.
• The giant drew such crowds that showman P. T.
Barnum offered $50,000 for the giant. When the
syndicate refused, he hired a man to create replica of
giant and claimed that his was the real giant and the
Cardiff Giant was a fake.
• As the newspapers reported Barnum's version of the
story, David Hannum was quoted as saying X(phrase)
and the quotation has often been misattributed to
• Id the catch phrase associated with gamblers
• X literally meaning "an uncovering" is
a disclosure of knowledge or Revelation.
• In the Book of Revelation the revelation
which John receives is that of the ultimate
victory of good over evil and that is the
primary meaning of the term.
• How do we know X used in reference to any
end time scenario ?