Work is always more fun if you can laugh along the way, but it’s a rare gift to be able to make other people laugh. In fact, most of us think you are either born funny or you're not, and it's one of the most disempowering misconceptions of all time. Two-Time Toastmasters World Champion of Public Speaking Finalist and motivational speaker and humorist Rory Vaden explodes this humor rumor by teaching ordinary people the secrets of how to make people laugh. Believe it or not, humor can be learned as long as you have a little discipline.
After hearing Rory’s pragmatic and delightful program, your audience will:
- Understand the psychology of what causes a laugh to happen.
- Have guaranteed formulas for getting laughs tomorrow.
- Learn how to overcome the fear of trying humor.
- Realize the benefits of adding laughter to their lives and the lives of those around them.
- Be disciplined about controlling their activity and their attitudes
- Be more disciplined and Take the Stairs more often in the mall, the airport, and in life situations.