The Audience is NOT in their Underwear –
The Discipline of Mastering Presentation Skills
[Breakout Session Workshop 45 minutes – 4 hours]
Whether in front of an audience of 1 or 1000, presenting can be scary. Everybody knows that presentation skills are more important than ever and that there is an unspoken expectation that every presenter should be entertaining and engaging. What most people don’t know is that there are secret presentation techniques that even the best speakers in the world rely on to look better than they are. Applying these universal formulas is certain to not only increase your confidence as a presenter, but your income, as well. Toastmasters World Championship Finalist and professional speech coach Rory Vaden will help you overcome the fear of public speaking and enlighten you with some of the best techniques ever available.
After hearing Rory’s empowering and refreshing program, your audience will:
- Be equipped to utilize the 4 quadrants of vocal variety to maximize persuasion and influence.
- Instantly improve their charisma and confidence in front of groups.
- Know the most effective ways of opening and closing a presentation.
- Understand the techniques for keeping any audience engaged the entire time.
- Have a story telling formula that is guaranteed to create emotional connection to any audience.
- Be more disciplined and Take the Stairs more often in the mall, the airport, and in life situations.