5312 Poplar Glen Court Plainfield, IL 60586 Home 815.254.1713 Cell 847.340.1549
e-mail: RonDziuda@aol.com LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/rondziuda
Sales ● Business Development ● Marketing Communications ● Startups
Sales and Marketing Professional
Sales and marketing professional positioned to deliver increased sales by using 19 years of consultative,
technical business to business sales and marketing experience. Diverse background that includes selling and
marketing both hardware and software solutions for the factory floor.
Sold 12MM turnkey robotic system, 2MM automated guided vehicle (AGV) system, capital equipment for
electronic assembly, motion control software, SECS/GEM communication software and industrial components
for assembly automation.………………………………………Fanuc Robotics / Panasonic Factory Automation
Challenged with a company whose marketing was sourced through the parent company in Japan, started-up a
domestic marketing department by defining the strategic marketing objectives necessary to communicate the
company’s value proposition to the US market. Sourced and directed advertising and public relations agencies
to facilitate the communication of the unique business model. Used press events and webinars targeted at key
customers and industry influencers to increase the awareness of the company. Increased the number of new
customers from 132 to 235 new customers per month…………………………...Misumi USA
Took the lead managing a project with a group of cross functional engineers tasked to build and install a clean
room AGV system. Deployed outstanding interpersonal skills with the multi cultural team to complete the task
on time. Sourced a custom conveyor system that was integrated with the AGV and QC station to meet the
requirements of the OEM........................................................................................Panasonic Factory Automation
Areas of Expertise
● Strategic Planning ● Public Relations ● Business Development ● B2B Direct / Indirect Sales ● CRM
Implementation ● Telemarketing ● Performance Metrics ● Customer Service ● Project Management ● Startups
●Collateral Development ● Marketing Communication ● Capital Equipment Sales
Pangborn Corporation Plainfield, IL 2012-Present
Midwest Regional Sales Manager
• Responsible for selling surface preparation and peening systems, equipment and services used by steel
fabricators and metal forming manufacturers
• Work with prospects to define system requirements to propose the most efficient equipment for their
metal surface preparation requirements. Applications include peening and surface preparation.
• Sold a 600K peening system to a tier one agricultural OEM supplier.
TARGET Corporation Plainfield, IL 2009-2012
Logistics Team Member
• Effectively utilized the Target Corporation logistics software to stock and retrieve inventory from
backroom locations to insure store shelves are stocked to optimum levels
• Build, label and stock to Target backroom shelf profile guidelines so merchandise can be stocked and
• Perform bi-weekly Sweep procedures including documentation to return obsolete and recyclable
material to the Target distribution center.
• Train new employees on the use of powered equipment used to retrieve and locate stock. Also train new
employees on Target best practices for backroom logistics procedures.
• Perform daily aisle audits to verify inventory is accurately accounted for and stored correctly and
current to expiration dates. Met all best practices objectives and drove location accuracy to the highest
Misumi USA, Inc. Schaumburg, IL (position dissolved transferred to Japan) 2004 - 2009
Inside Sales Manager (2007-2009)
• Led a group of 5 sales professionals to increase the number of new customers from 132 to 235 new
customers per month. Implemented market analysis campaigns to segment strategic targets and then
designed sales objectives to maximize the number of new customers.
• Grew revenue by implementing a customer retention campaign to follow-up with customers who had
not purchased product in past 6 months. Results include 1050 former customers returning to current
• Supported the external sales team by running marketing campaigns to gather market intelligence and
then used that information to implement long term and short term sales objectives
• Implemented a Contact Resources Management (GoldMine CRM) System used to track sales and
marketing productivity. This tool became the launching pad for the inside sales group and is being used
to manage sales campaigns for the internal and external sales teams
• Implemented third party reporting and data management software (MasterMine) which allowed quick
and efficient access to CRM data. Used the software to segment data and deploy direct/database
marketing campaigns targeted at Mechanical and Machine Design Engineers in specific industries.
• Wrote, edited and produced a monthly electronic newsletter to inform and educate current and potential
customers of new products and services. Highlighted customer successes to demonstrate how
productivity was improved. Newsletter included case studies, white papers and detailed product
Marketing Manager (2004-2007)
• Started-up the marketing department by defining the specific marketing objectives necessary to
introduce the company’s value added proposition to US market. Sourced and directed advertising and
public relations agencies to facilitate the communication of the unique business model. Used press
events and webinars targeted at key industry influencers to increase awareness.
• Produced magazine advertisements, direct mail brochures, case studies, press releases and electronic
newsletters to communicate a cohesive, consistent marketing message
• Worked with SolidWorks and Part Solutions to develop specifications for an electronic parts catalog
that allowed engineers to download part configurations into their assembly drawings. Bolstered an
international committee tasked to implement the parts catalog online for easy use by global customers.
• Produced 2 printed catalogs totaling more than 2500 pages.
K & S Services, Inc., Southgate, MI (Closed Chicago Office) 2002 - 2003
• Opened a new territory in Chicago calling on maintenance departments of OEM’s. Arranged repair
services and asset management contracts for motors, drives and electronic devices
ABB, Inc., Lombard, IL (Chicago Regional Office closed shortly after events of 9/11/2001) 2001
• Sold turnkey robotic systems and automation solutions in the states of Illinois, Missouri, Kansas and
Nebraska. Primary responsibility included sales to Caterpillar facilities in Illinois and Missouri. Sold a
mold cleaning system within the first 90 days of employment.
Cimetrix, Inc., Plainfield, IL 2000 - 2001
• Direct sales of a PC-based motion control software and SECS/GEM communication software to OEM
and contract manufacturers in the semiconductor and electronics industries.
Amistar Corporation, Warrenville, IL (Company out of business) 1999 - 2000
• Directed sales of electronic surface mount equipment in 14 states by managing a team of six
• Effectively introduced a high-speed label placement machine by programming and demonstrating the
features and benefits of the machine to OEM’s and contract manufacturing companies.
Panasonic Factory Automation, Franklin Park, IL 1997 - 1999
Senior Sales Engineer
• Spearheaded the launch of AGV business unit. Increased the sales of the assembly robot division by
200%. Persistently communicated with the customer to fully understand their objectives and budget
constraints. Designed, implemented and delivered the preferred solution on time.
• Deployed outstanding interpersonal skills with a cross functional, multi cultural team of engineers. Our
objective was to design, build and install an AGV System sold to Seagate. Traveled to Osaka, Japan to
facilitate the design and build of the AGV system
Fanuc Robotics, Auburn Hills, MI 1985 - 1997
District Manager, St. Louis, MO (1992 - 1997)
• Sold a 12 M dollar state of the art robotic paint finishing system. System exceeded customer
expectations which led to the acceleration of the purchase of subsequent systems. Results included a
400% sales increase.
• District sales successes were: $953,000 (1993), $2.1 million (1994), and $3 million (1995 and 1996)
Marketing Manager, Auburn Hills, MI (1988 - 1992)
• Directed corporate participation in various organized trade shows. Duties included planning,
promotion, production and implementation of various marketing strategies. Wrote and published a
quarterly newsletter for an international sales force.
• Compiled, analyzed and communicated Robotic Industry Association sales statistics. Extrapolated
specific statistics and calculated market share and competitive price information. Summarized
information for 5 unique market segments and communicated findings to the President’s Staff on a
Operations Manager, Auburn Hills, MI (1985 - 1988)
• Supervised six customer service representatives. Measured weekly sales productivity and reported
results to the President’s Staff. Determined delivery and scheduling issues, with recommendations for
improving overall company performance, presented viable solutions to the Executive Staff. Attained
this position after performing the duties of a customer service representative for nine months.
• Increased the efficiency of the customer service department by streamlining the order entry system.
Results were improved communication with the purchasing department, and reduced inventory
BBA, Marketing, University of Detroit, Detroit, MI
Completed PMP course studying for exam
Miller Heiman Strategic Selling Seminar / Chicago, IL