This template can be used as a starter file to give updates for project milestones.
Sections Right-click on a slide to add sections. Sections can help to organize your slides or facilitate collaboration between multiple authors.
Notes Use the Notes section for delivery notes or to provide additional details for the audience. View these notes in Presentation View during your presentation. Keep in mind the font size (important for accessibility, visibility, videotaping, and online production)
Coordinated colors Pay particular attention to the graphs, charts, and text boxes. Consider that attendees will print in black and white or grayscale. Run a test print to make sure your colors work when printed in pure black and white and grayscale.
Graphics, tables, and graphs Keep it simple: If possible, use consistent, non-distracting styles and colors. Label all graphs and tables.
* If any of these issues caused a schedule delay or need to be discussed further, include details in next slide.
Duplicate this slide as necessary if there is more than one issue. This and related slides can be moved to the appendix or hidden if necessary.
The following slides show several examples of timelines using SmartArt graphics. Include a timeline for the project, clearly marking milestones, important dates, and highlight where the project is now.
What are the dependencies that affect the timeline, cost, and output of this project?
Name : Ronak .M. Zanzarakia
Std : FYBMM
Subject : Computer
Roll No. : 50
Headquarters in Xindian, New Taipei City, Taiwan
* HTC is committed to melding innovative technology with human insight to create personal experiences that enrich people’s lives. With a
history of creating high quality products and great experiences for customers worldwide, HTC has achieved many industry firsts,
* 1080 pixel display - HTC DROID DNA (2012)
* 4G LTE Windows Phone - HTC TITAN II (2012)
* Smartphone with f2.0 aperture - HTC One X and S (2012)
* Smartphone with Beats Audio – HTC Rezound (2011)
* 4G LTE smartphone on Verizon and AT&T – HTC Thunderbolt and the HTC Vivid (2011)
* 4G smartphone launched in the U.S. – the HTC EVO 4G on Sprint (2010)
* HTC Sense smartphone – HTC Hero (2009)
* Integrated GSM/WiMAX 4G phone launched in the world (Russia) – HTC Max 4G (2008)
* Android device – T-Mobile G1 (2008)
* Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Pocket PC with intuitive TouchFLO touch screen technology – HTC Touch (2007)
* Tri-band UMTS 3G device on the Microsoft Windows Mobile platform – Cingular 8525 (2006)
* Tri-band UMTS PDA (2005)
* 3G Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 device – HTC Universal (2005)
* 3G CDMA Windows Mobile 5 phone – PPC-6700 (Sprint) and XV6700 (Verizon) (2005)
* Microsoft Smart Music Phone – SDA/SDA Music (2004)
* Large 2.8" TFT touch-screen LCD display – O2 XDA/T-Mobile Germany MDA/T-Mobile PPC Phone (2002)
* Microsoft-powered smartphone (“Stinger”) – the SPV (2002)
* Microsoft wireless Pocket PC – XDA, MDA and PPC (2002)
* Microsoft Pocket PC – Compaq iPAQ (2000)
* Color palm-size PC (1999)
HTC First Products
USP (Unique Selling Proposition)
* HTC One is a good phone... in fact, it is a great phone.
* It’s got some unique selling propositions, like ‘zero-gap aluminum unibody’, ‘BlinkFeed’,
‘Zoe’, ‘BoomSound’ and ‘SenseVoice’ that HTC claims will “reinvent the mobile
experience and set a new standard for smartphones”.
* HTC Corporation designs, manufactures, assembles, processes, and sells smart mobile
devices; and provides after-sales services worldwide.
* The company Offers smartphones and tablets with Android and Windows Phone
operating systems. It also provides various accessories.
* HTC Corporation was founded in 1997 and is based in Taoyuan, Taiwan.
* Our longstanding working relationships with fellow technology leaders, such as Google,
Microsoft and Qualcomm, are more than strategic partnerships: They serve as active labs of
research and development and product evolution.
* At HTC, collaboration is a means to a very important end: creating a holistic experience for
* Our partnerships ensure that hardware, software, and content management and delivery
systems are united in seamless and intuitive ways that give consumers control.
* Strong recommendations from retailers, press reviews, consumer opinions, and friends and
family, contribute to a high rate of product referrals, brand recognition and ongoing
* Combined, these recommendation channels nourish the connection between HTC and its
community as market share increases.
* And because we invest wholeheartedly in refining the personalized communications
experience, we champion the customer as the hero through every stage of innovation.
* HTC takes the lead in the US smart phone market
* Best Mobile Handsets & Devices (2014) : Best Smartphone HTC One