• What it takes to engage effectively with the constantly-evolving digital consumer
• How to benefit from the latest technology use, adoption and communications trends in the marketplace
• Why it pays to establish ongoing dialog everywhere with consumers and business users alike
• Where changes in activities and needs are putting pressure on tech marketers and producers to deliver differently
• Who stands to benefit most from changes in the tech marketplace and what will determine success
• Connecting digitally with your best customers and prospects
• What makes getting together with your customer targets more difficult today?
• Why is it important to know the digital attitudes and behaviors of your customers?
• Once you understand those attitudes and behaviors, how can you apply that to marketing strategy?
Digital Mobility Moves to the Forefront
• Charting a course for mobile engagement
• What are customers doing differently in a smart device world?
• How do expectations change for consumers with smart devices?
• When and how do they want to interact with messages and marketers?
Discovering a Whole New Digital Business World
• How is the cloud transforming business buying and selling?
• How will the cloud commoditize services?
• Where does social flow in traditional B2B sales funnel?
• How are business customers interacting with various stakeholders digitally?