Sample Paper 2
1. NSN is a telecommunications solutions supplier which was created as the result
of a merger of? Siemens & Nokia
2. How do we know the National Association of Software and Services Companies
3. In the modern world of media we hear of RSS feeds. What is RSS in the context?
Really Simple Syndication.
4. A Java applet or small program that can show a visual map of how a Web site is
organized, for example, if you may want a map view of your own site. Identify this.
5. "Express" is a SQL provider by which company? Microsoft
6. What did Bob Metcalfe found in 1979? 3COM
7. Which anti virus maker says they have "confidence in a connected world"?
8. Name the industry standard which allows computers to represent text in most of
the world’s writing systems. The Unicode standard
9. What does USB stands for? Universal Serial Bus
10. What is the smallest piece of information in an image? Pixel
11. Google Docs, ThinkFree, and Zoho – What is common to all of them? These are
Online office suite
12. Which game has Lindon Dollars as the currency named after Linden Labs, the
creator of the game? Second Life
13. HTC Dream will be one of the first mobile smart phones running on this mobile
operating system. Name it. Android
14. We have all heard of Sony VAIO, but what does it mean? Video Audio
15. In the world of Telecom what does 3G stand for? Third Generation