CASE STUDY PRESENTATION
Snow White Laundry shop was established in the year
1999 and the shop is located in NIT campus.
The shop operates all throughout the year for the
convenience of students and faculties of NIT.
The Laundry working hours: 6am – 8pm.
Totally 8 members are working in the Laundry shop.
Traditional methods – Coal.
Raw Material – Bulk quantity.
Students and Faculty.
Washing area – Zircon Hostel.
Unique Id – AQA120
• Many committed student use to come regulary
• Increase customer from less than 10 to 70 per day
• No competition
• Reasonable price as compare to other laundry shop
• No communication barrier
• Washing done by manually
• Take more number of days (rainy days)
• Still ironing done by old method
• No proper infrastructure facility available to expand their
• Can introduce washing machine to wash and dry clothes.
• Expansion of the business outside the NIT campus.
• Can introduce room delivery to the students.
• Messaging service to the students
• New competitor .
• During rainy season is difficult to purchase coal.
• Absenteeism of employees may delay the delivery of clothes.
• More dependency on NIT infrastructure .
Maintaining good customer relationship
Timely delivery of clothes to the customer.
Lesser price when compared to the other shops (Rs 6 –
Use of good quality of washing powder.