ROHINI SHRIRAM RANDIVE
Mobile: +91 8904590735
An Engineering graduate with 4.6 years of experience in Telecom Sector.
Currently working in Quadgen Wireless Solution as a Network Engineer, Bangalore.
3 Days Training on MS Project Planning.
Dedicated, self-driven focused and result oriented; always one step ahead of challenge.
B.Tech. in Information Technology from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University,
Vidyavihar, Lonere, Maharashtra in 2008. Secured 6.73 CGPA.
H.S.C. from Junior College, Kolad, Mumbai University in 2004 Secured 66.83%.
S.S.C. from Kolad High School,Kolad, Maharashtra State Board in 2002. Secured 76.40%.
IT Skill set : C, C++, SQL, UNIX, VB 6.0.
Operating Systems : Windows, MS DOS, Linux
Tools : MS Office, MS Project 2003.
Company Name : Quadgen Wireless Solution
Experience : 2 Years
Client : AT&T
Designation : Network Engineer
Working Area ALU LTE (4G) eNodeB Integration
• Responsible for network integration and implementation on LTE eNodeB for
• Provided support for the field engineer while Antenna Swapping.
• Performed RET integration
• Provided support for the field engineers executing overall system
maintenance (resetting eCCM, eCEM, locking/unlocking eNodeB) on eNodeB
• Performed software package installation and upgrades on eNodeB using
• Dealing with the field engineer while troubleshooting.
Smallcell OSS (Metrocell)
• Work on online 9952 WPS 3.0.20.
• Creation & implementation of workorders to change parameters of Access
• Change power, PSC , parameters of Access Point (AP).
• Lock and Unlock the Access Point as per request.
• Reset or Reboot AP as per request.
• Creation and implementation of metro-metro and metro-macro neighbors.
• Add and remove metro-macro and metro-metro neighbors .
• Whitelisting of SIMs for particular Venue in SMP.
• Generate KPI reports from Quantum.
SIAD R2A and Growth
• Performed all the MPC work on a SIAD Migration.
• Coordinate and instruct DAC’s, T1 Tech and the Field Engineer, on the
necessary tasks until the site is integrated to cater the increasing
• Get Clearance from MNRC.
• Troubleshoot and operate all 3G network systems/components.
• Operation, maintenance and provisioning of ATM Network elements
(Alcatel-Lucent 7670 Routing and switching platform (RSP), Tellabs 8860
Multi Service Node (MSN)).
• MSN and SIAD script creation. Workorder creation using WPS.
Working Area OSS Supprt
• Lock and Unlock the LTE and UMTS NodeB of ALU and Ericsson.
• Alarms and RSSI/VSWR readings
• Run the workorder for changing parameters like OCNS.
• Restart UMTS and LTE nodeb as per request.
Company Name : Alcatel-Lucent India Pvt Ltd. (Off-Role)
Experience : 2 years 9 Months
Client : BSNL on West Zone 3G Project.
Designation : WNMS RAN Engineer
• Worked on UTRAN activities for 3G Rollout of BSNL Alcatel-lucent Project.
• Work order creation of NodeB and RNC 9370 through WIPS tool.
• Handled parameters modification of UTRAN NEs through WIPS.
• RNC and NodeB software upgradation.
• Configuration and integration of NodeB.
• NodeB Migration from ATM(E1) to IP media.
• Generated alarm and Performance report.
• Provided first line operation and maintenance support for RNC and NodeB.
• Configuration & Maintenance of various interfaces – IUB, IUCS, IUPS, IUR.
• Troubleshooting & monitoring of alarms of all 3G NE’S (RNC, TNODE, and
• TNODE 7670 cards (STM1 and E1T1) configuration.
• Dealing with Customer in Technical issues, supporting them & resolving
• Successfully carried out software upgrade of UTRAN network with all the
• Carried out post upgrade activities involving KPI monitoring and new
• Knowledge of LTE.
Extra Curricular Activities
• Got Employee of the year 2014 award in Quadgen Wireless Solution
• Got spot recognition award in Quadgen Wireless Solution
• Participated in interdepartmental competition of university.
• Participated in sports
Date of Birth : 6th
Marital status : single
Languages Known : English, Hindi and Marathi
Address : Bangalore.
Passport No : L7420405
I hereby declare that the particulars furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge.
( Randive Rohini S.)