What is Debt
Debt Settlement is the process by
which a consumers debts are
negotiated and settled for less than
what is owed, typically for about 55
cents on the dollar! Example: A typical
client with credit card debt totaling
$25,000.00, would be settled for
$13,750.00, or 55 cents on the dollar!
Why choose US?
• We can help clients climb out of debt by settling them for about half of
what they owe
• We help to protect them from illegal collection tactics
• We are an established company in an industry full of newcomers.
• Our fees are much lower than many other companies and we receive
our fees in a responsible and helpful structure. This increases the
success of the program. Debts get settled more quickly, etc.
• DAAN module (when necessary) to help lower annoying collection
* National Law firm representation!
• We’re a hands on company focused on customer service and results.
Minimum Debt: $5,000
Minimum Debt Per Account: $500
Department Store Cards
Repossessed Car Loans
Closed Ended Loans (Such as a one time loan)
Pay Day Loans and Cash Call
Utilities in collections and not at address
What States Are We
All 50 including Puerto
How it Works
Our clients make a monthly payment into an FDIC insured “Special
Purpose Account” through Note World. Clients use this account to
accumulate the funds that will eventually be used to pay off the
creditors. As the money in the account builds, our Debt Negotiators
will use it to negotiate and settle each debt one by one. Settlements
typically range from 40% to 70% of the debt balance. The average
settlement is about 38%. Clients have complete access and control
over their Special Purpose Accounts. They are given a user name
and password to access their accounts on-line 24-7. The Special
Purpose Account is solely in the clients’ names, not ours. When we
receive a fair offer from a creditor, the client is notified and the client
must accept said settlement before any funds are released to
creditor. We’ll then pay, settle and close that account. This cycle will
continue to repeat with each creditor through-out the clients
Our job is to settle debts and to provide excellent customer
• Once enrolled, our clients receive a mailed welcome packet
along with a quality assurance welcome call.
• We keep a close eye on the debts and on the clients’
savings. We pro-actively look for the best settlements at the
• We will manage client complaints and questions.
• We’ll handle payment date and amount changes.
• We’ll handle the recovering of and rescheduling of NSFs.
Referral Affiliate Responsibilities are:
Find Potential Clients and pre-qualify them.
Offer client the program that best fits their current
Complete on-line Agreement and forward to client
for appropriate signatures and have client return.
Submit your commission sheet, GET PAID!
• Sales Rep enrolls client and has client sign agreement
• We up-load agreement into our data base with in 24 hours
and check for completeness.
• Our on-line software will immediately send out a welcome
packet to client, we will also attempt to reach client with a
• Our on-line software will immediately send out settlement
letters to the enrolled creditors
• We Once a settlement is reached with a potential creditor,
client approves, settlement is paid. This process continues
throughout the enrollment until all creditors are paid.
Customer retention is very important in our business, especially
when it comes to future commissions! We boasts a whopping
89% retention rate! That means 9 out of 10 customers will remain
complete our program!
Here is why:
1. We explain the pros and the cons of our program prior to the
client signing the agreement!
3. With-in 1-2 days of signing the agreement, the client receives a
call from our compliance department re-confirming their
information and the program itself1
4. We are also very effective at putting out the fires created by
creditors and collectors who try to
persuade the clients that debt settlement is not the way to go.
Your commission is based on 75% of the
clients initial monthly payment. The average
monthly payment is $600.00 per month! If you
enroll just 10 clients a month, your commission
is 75% of $6000.00 or $4500.00 each month!
You do the numbers! This is an EZ sale, client
doesn't have to come out of pocket with any
up-front funds to enroll!
How am I paid?
Our pay structure is twice a month. The
15 and the 30 of each month. For all
clients that enroll and payments are
collected by the 15 will be paid on the
30th. For all clients enrolled and
payment collected after the 15th and
thru the 30 will be paid on the 15 of
the following month.
Do you charge the affiliate a
fee to join?
Requirements to Join
1. Must be honest and
2. Must have an existing
client base you can tap into
and offer debt settlement to.
To get started forward your request to
firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be
forwarded an affiliate package that you
must return. We will then forward you the
training materials, appropriate log ins to
get you started! Thats it!